Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you treat women respectfully you're a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
You should treat them with as little respect and dignity as possible.
They are the reason for your suffering after all.

Just make sure you don't risk your career or otherwise make yourself vulnerable.

they don't treat me respectfully so it is only right i do the same

i would beat my gf if i had one :dab:

I just dont interact with them at all

Whenever I have to interact with them I have been as passive aggressive as possible, imagine not hating someone who hates you = retard trait

Indeed, imagine how cucked people would think of slaves that treat their slavemasters with "respect," which really amounts to subservience

Yet when simps do the same bluepillers cant seem to discern the similarity

And no this is not a false equivalence. Both proper nutrition (physical health) and sexual relationships (psychological health) are essential for human wellbeing. This is widely verified in the academic literature and anticipated by psychological theory (Hierarchy of Needs for the billionth time). Both are subservient to an oppressor class to which they must conform their behavior to in order to satisfy base needs and to be accepted into the social order.

I just ignore them usually tbh

All sub 6.5 males should treat foids the same way foids treat them or worse . Once you know they see you as a semi invisible lamppost , any attention they give to you is a red flag they are out to rob you or do you harm.. tip toe around them or avoid them like the packs of hungry, rabid , greedy pitbulls that they are.

All sub 6.5 males should treat foids the same way foids treat them or worse . Once you know they see you as a semi invisible lamppost , any attention they give to you is a red flag they are out to rob you or do you harm.. tip toe around them or avoid them like the packs of hungry, rabid , greedy pitbulls that they are.
Yea, I got rated on Lookism.net the other day. Now I know it is over.