Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you proudly declare that you'd betray brocels who support you everyday for breadcrumbs of affection from a foid you're a simp who should be banned!

I wouldn't sell my incel bros to have even pretty foid tbh

We say one thing, but human reproductive instinct isn't something that people can control. If you don't understand it yet, then perhaps you haven't fully digested everything the blackpill has to offer, and should rethink your attitude.
STFU I'm much more blackpilled than you'll ever be in your whole lifetime. My reproductive instincts were squished by foids rejections, leaving me with nothing but hate.

Foids don't love us.
Foids are incapable of loving. Only if there were such foids i would trade my pride to be with them, but foids are subhumans, toilets, unworthy of breathing the same air as people

No, stop this projection right now. You don't get to impose your cuck mentality upon me because my hatred of women burns thousand fold brighter than yours.
Sure, keep telling yourself that. I'll spare you few more dissapointments in your sorry life and give you a hint, though. A supercondensed life-lesson that you seem to not have taken in yet.

There are no male friends in this world. Men you call your 'friends', 'brocels', 'buddies', all this camraderie is broken faster than you can blink.
You rely on yourself, and only yourself, and only your satisfaction should be put on a pedestal. In case it hasn't gone through your head yet, we are subhuman men rejected by society, congregating on a forum for internet losers. Half of us would cut their balls off or give both of our kidneys to charity if it meant being in a relationship with a woman.

By putting your neck on the line for another man, you are essentially the biggest cuck of us all. You'd actually ignore a foid who is giving you signs that she wants to f*ck because... because you'd betray your brocels? Do you realize they will forget you, me, and all the memories they made the moment they see a ladder out of the hellhole that is Sub5 life? Even if it's betabuxxing, even if it's an open relationship. Half of us would probably bite, it's not a matter of self-integrity or other spiritual horseshit. It's hormones.

You think you are immune? You think you hate women so much that it somehow overwrites the very biological thing your mind, body and soul were designed to do? No, you didn't. You, just like me and everyone else, are just another human being. You're meat rejected by the mass-production line called 'Normality'. There is no 'normality' for us, friend. And with that goes any sort of 'camraderie', believe it or not. If this doesn't get through your head, maybe this next thing will:

Do you know what happens when a foid infiltrator pops up on this forum? You do realize that there are cels who massage that foid for you-know-what-purposes?

Betraying your brocels for a crumb of pussy is pathetic

Parasites don't give, they only take.
By the way i can prove you foids are parasites. How to know if something is parasite? It benefits from consuming nutrients at the host's expense. Now what foids done all the history? Right, they were consuming food we bought for them, lived in our house, and still were pain in the ass

People in this thread say that betraying cels for a crumb of pussy is pathetic, but let's be real with ourselves, gentlemen. Let's stop this fake bravado and be real-to-god honest right now. Which one of you wouldn't accept a hypothetical pure virgin woman's attempts at seducing you? Somehow pure enough to not be disgusted by our physical deformities? Well, gentlemen? Which one of you wouldn't take her?

Before someone calls me a cuck, or a simp, I'm not saying that you should be a spineless cuck loser who shames 'cels and hoping to get pussy in return, like IncelTears is doing. That is actually pathetic and frowned upon. But if through some insane straw of fate an inexperienced foid stumbled upon you or me and showed hints at being interested in a relationship, you people wouldn't take it? I would take it in a heartbeat, even if my ability to emotionally connect with that woman has long since disappeared. I'd still take it, if not for anything else, then for sex alone.

Last edited:
foids are inferior and should not be put on a pedestal

people who consider them more valuable than males are simply foidworshipping feminists in disguise

People in this thread say that betraying cels for a crumb of pussy is pathetic, but let's be real with ourselves, gentlemen. Let's stop this fake bravado and be real-to-god honest right now. Which one of you wouldn't accept a hypothetical pure virgin woman's attempts at seducing you? Somehow pure enough to not be disgusted by our physical deformities? Well, gentlemen? Which one of you wouldn't take her?

Before someone calls me a cuck, or a simp, I'm not saying that you should be a spineless cuck loser who shames 'cels and hoping to get pussy in return, like IncelTears is doing. That is actually pathetic and frowned upon. But if through some insane straw of fate an inexperienced foid stumbled upon you or me and showed hints at being in a relationship, you people wouldn't take it? I would take it in a heartbeat, even if my ability to emotionally connect with that woman has long since disappeared. I'd still take it, if not for anything else, then for sex alone.
seduction is cucked, males should be dominant and should not let foids guide them by the nose

There are no male friends in this world. Men you call your 'friends', 'brocels', 'buddies', all this camraderie is broken faster than you can blink.
You rely on yourself, and only yourself, and only your satisfaction should be put on a pedestal. In case it hasn't gone through your head yet, we are subhuman men rejected by society, congregating on a forum for internet losers. Half of us would cut their balls off or give both of our kidneys to charity if it meant being in a relationship with a woman.
:yes: :yes:

men treated women like nothing in the past, like objects, like cattle, but thanks to needy incels like you they were deified until we reached the system we live in today.
It's all your fault, no one is more feminist than you
Yeah because incels are surely most of the population and powerful enough to completely change social dynamics.

Utter retard

Before someone calls me a cuck, or a simp, I'm not saying that you should be a spineless cuck loser who shames 'cels and hoping to get pussy in return, like IncelTears is doing. That is actually pathetic and frowned upon. But if through some insane straw of fate an inexperienced foid stumbled upon you or me and showed hints at being interested in a relationship, you people wouldn't take it? I would take it in a heartbeat, even if my ability to emotionally connect with that woman has long since disappeared. I'd still take it, if not for anything else, then for sex alone.
There is no such woman, all women are treacherous and not worth a thousandth of sacrifice, women should be treated like objects that we kidnap and use.
It's not a question of brocels, it's a question of tribe, of companions who unite for the purpose of defeating other tribes and kidnapping women, in the past it was like this, männerbund
them and all men must think so
You need to let go of the mindset of seeing women as your saviors and understand the mindset that women should serve you for you strength.

men treated women like nothing in the past, like objects, like cattle, but thanks to needy incels like you they were deified until we reached the system we live in today.
It's all your fault, no one is more feminist than you

Yeah because incels are surely most of the population and powerful enough to completely change social dynamics.

Utter retard
I'm not talking about incels literally, but everyone who resembles the archetype of a man who is submissive to a woman and begs for her pussy and sex
We only got to this cucked world today because of men like this, bc men are cucked and if men are like that, if you're right, if men are naturally cucks, then let them suffer until they have nothing left, may misandry reign in this world until the last day and may all feminist desires be made real
May they lose the little they have less and less and may they be chemically castrated for existing and not satisfying female desires.

There is no such woman, all women are treacherous and not worth a thousandth of sacrifice, women should be treated like objects that we kidnap and use.
It's not a question of brocels, it's a question of tribe, of companions who unite for the purpose of defeating other tribes and kidnapping women, in the past it was like this, männerbund
them and all men must think so
You need to let go of the mindset of seeing women as your saviors and understand the mindset that women should serve you for you strength.
Women are evil, I agree. I wont tell you how you should treat them because I don’t feel like getting on a list but what I will say is this:

Emotionally distance yourself from women. When you realize that any resemblance of genuine attraction is impossible for you, you might become better protected against their tactics. This goes mostly for richcels or statusmaxxed cels who get shitty betabuxx relationships and mistake them for being a “Chad” (I’ve seen it happen recently) because they are getting desperate Sub5 women with massive debts and kids throwing themselves at them out of, well, sheer desperation because they are easy prey. Those people have some of the highest turnover rate from blackpill to blue pill when that happens.

There is no male camaraderie, which is what I’m sensing from this thread. This doesn’t mean we should behave like animals and tear each others throats out, basic politeness and friendliness is necessary in any social setting, but please don’t mistake it for any form of camaraderie or friendship. What I said is something I still stand by. Women will trick men and those men will fail to see it. Anyway, that’s all I had to say.

I'm not talking about incels literally, but everyone who resembles the archetype of a man who is submissive to a woman and begs for her pussy and sex
We only got to this cucked world today because of men like this, bc men are cucked and if men are like that, if you're right, if men are naturally cucks, then let them suffer until they have nothing left, may misandry reign in this world until the last day and may all feminist desires be made real
May they lose the little they have less and less and may they be chemically castrated for existing and not satisfying female desires.
Excessive love for female sexuality turned us into cucks. We weren't always this thirsty and dependent upon female approval.

but let's be real with ourselves, gentlemen. Let's stop this fake bravado and be real-to-god honest right now.
We ARE being real. Not everyone is like you. Yes like you we are thirsty, but our thirst and biological imperative was squished through repeated rejection by women and now all we have in its place is anger, frustration, and desire for vengeance. While your thirst still rages on, ours got replaced by anger and resentment, which is only natural given the injustices which women have perpetrated upon us; its tragic that your thirst blinds you to the wrongs which women have done upon us.

There is no male camaraderie, which is what I’m sensing from this thread.
There is camaraderie, its just not in you because you're a slave to your thirst. Stop projecting your subjectivity as objective and universal truth. If there was no camaraderie, all men would've been bought off and corrupted by their oppressors and rulers and they wouldn't be able to band together to stage successful rebellions and overthrow their tyrants.

Excessive love for female sexuality turned us into cucks. We weren't always this thirsty and dependent upon female approval.
I think thirsty in men normally in nature was converted into rape and not into female worship.

I think thirsty in men normally in nature was converted into rape and not into female worship.
:yes: :yes: :yes:But since rape was banned due to our delusions of civilization, here we are today rotting as total victims of misandrist feminist rule.

Good, but they arent incels at all but sexhavers

Incels can't be cucks nor alphas because no foid would ever date us to begin with

I’m pretty sure you have said this before for Thicc gym foids

We ARE being real. Not everyone is like you. Yes like you we are thirsty, but our thirst and biological imperative was squished through repeated rejection by women and now all we have in its place is anger, frustration, and desire for vengeance. While your thirst still rages on, ours got replaced by anger and resentment, which is only natural given the injustices which women have perpetrated upon us; its tragic that your thirst blinds you to the wrongs which women have done upon us.
Not once have I said that. I saw my oneitis go for a tallfag back when I was a coping bluepill cuck, to name a few. I’m just saying that the drive to reproduce is probably the strongest force a man could be influenced by. Unless you don’t feel sexual attraction, you aren’t free from it. What you’re not getting is that everyone is a slave to their biological reproductive instinct. You think you are immune but you aren’t. I’m not telling you to go around and chase pussy or jestermaxx like a cuck or develop massive blue balls because you want to fuxx but cannot. I’m telling you to stop having this idealized view of men as those harmed souls or whatever. Guess what, women hurt me plenty too and I do resent and distance myself from them, but it didn’t turn my dick off. I still want to fuck them even if any feelings I could have had for them died out.
I like that you hold incels in such high regard, but it’ll doom you sooner or later. You don’t seem to have an idea about how much of massive faggots men can be when it comes to getting pussy. You see it plenty in normies and how they beef because their Becky or sub5 piglina slept with another normie behind their back.

Just hope it doesn’t come to bite you back in the ass when your so-called friends betray you over this “crumb of pussy” that you think they’re immune to.

What you’re not getting is that everyone is a slave to their biological reproductive instinct. You think you are immune but you aren’t.
Uh huh? Keep thinking that. If you are correct, then why haven't I gotten an arranged marriage yet with a goblin pajeeta and reproduced? There are uglier guys than me who are married with kids. I am richer than them as well, and yet I'm holding out because I care to 1. not be used as a meal ticket betaslave, and 2. because I care to not bring another subhuman pajeet into this world. Stop assuming that everyone is like you.
I’m telling you to stop having this idealized view of men as those harmed souls or whatever. Guess what, women hurt me plenty too and I do resent and distance myself from them, but it didn’t turn my dick off.
I'm just saying that despite being horn dogs, we are capable of more. We do have the strength to boycott women. We must believe in ourselves.
You don’t seem to have an idea about how much of massive faggots men can be when it comes to getting pussy.
ok.

Most incels don't hate foids enough to not want to sell each other out for pussy

This amount of jargon in a singular thread means this place is a cult.

This amount of jargon in a singular thread means this place is a cult.
Yeah and we burn sacrificial straw dolls to our God, Blackpill, every other week.
Jargon doesn’t mean cult, you imbecile. Are programming circles also cults? They use their own jargon too. How about prisons? They got their own vocabs too. Are they cults? Is 4chan a cult too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back