Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you took the kikeccine jew jab do you regret it?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It’s so funny because my sister and cousin got covid after being fully vaccinated. And i keep hearing of that more and more. So many people still believe in it though. I think they’re in denial that their belief system let them down

I never took it and hopefully I don't have to in order to move out of the country.

I never took it and hopefully I don't have to in order to move out of the country.
It blew my mind at my old wage cuck job there were these co workers that decided to take the jab just because the job offered a 100 dollar bonus of you did. They didn’t know anything about what it was

It blew my mind at my old wage cuck job there were these co workers that decided to take the jab just because the job offered a 100 dollar bonus of you did. They didn’t know anything about what it was
This is what happens when you go against your will soley because of money.

It’s so funny because my sister and cousin got covid after being fully vaccinated. And i keep hearing of that more and more. So many people still believe in it though. I think they’re in denial that their belief system let them down
Yes and I think that’s making me worse

I need sum jewess pussy :owo:

I wanna take it to travel but i do agree the vaccine is cope. They can't vaccinate against all of le "variants" created by (((the force; the people)))

I wanna take it to travel but i do agree the vaccine is cope. They can't vaccinate against all of le "variants" created by (((the force; the people)))
What about taking a covid test right before traveling ?

did not kill me (yet), worth it to keep my job and the ability to fund copes

did not kill me (yet), worth it to keep my job and the ability to fund copes
I don’t wanna compromise my health for anything unless i get to the point where im ready to end it all instantly. Id find a way around putting that experimental jew jab :feelswhat:

XD

I will never take that horrible kikecine. If I wanted to commit suicide maybe.

I had to take it and tbh I dont think there is a major difference in taking it or not :feelsjuice:

I had to take it and tbh I dont think there is a major difference in taking it or not :feelsjuice:
Hopefully nothing will happen in the next few years

I don't regret. Kikecine saved me from going to hospital possibly or maybe it made me sick in the first place. Either way I don't regret

I don't regret. Kikecine saved me from going to hospital possibly or maybe it made me sick in the first place. Either way I don't regret
It’s funny because i got less sick than my sister and cousin and they were fully vaccinated. Thank god im a pure blood :feelsautistic:

I’ll never take it but what worries me is these sick evil Jew and libtard fucks are denying life saving surgeries to people who refuse to take their toxic shot.

I heard about one man badly in need of a heart transplant that refused to take it and was denied a new heart and just sometime earlier on Twitter I read about some chick whose life long childhood best female friend was basically scaremongered and bullied into taking the Jew jab before she could have her own life saving surgery but it was all for naught as she dropped dead of a heart attack soon after taking the kikecine.

As far as I know the friend never mentioned what her medical issue as it pertains to needing surgery was so I don’t know whether her’s was a heart issue to begin with like the man who was also denied.

View: https://twitter.com/kathchering/status/1500821591810355204?s=21

Last edited:
It’s funny because i got less sick than my sister and cousin and they were fully vaccinated. Thank god im a pure blood :feelsautistic:

It's entirely possible that the reason for that is their immune system is gradually deteriorating, so that the worst is yet to come.

I’ll never take it but what worries me is these sick evil Jew and libtard fucks are denying life saving surgeries to people who refuse to take their toxic shot.

I heard about one man badly in need of a heart transplant that refused to take it and was denied a new heart and just sometime earlier on Twitter I read about some chick whose life long childhood best female friend was basically scaremongered and bullied into taking the Jew jab before she could have her own life saving surgery but it was all for naught as she dropped dead of a heart attack soon after taking the kikecine.

As far as I know the friend never mentioned what her medical issue as it pertains to needing surgery was so I don’t know whether her’s was a heart issue to begin with like the man who was also denied.

View: https://twitter.com/kathchering/status/1500821591810355204?s=21

Omg i love Tio salamanca
View: https://youtu.be/pFizSYc0CvA

@TheProphetMuscle Nigga, is you mod?