Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you thought your mom wasn't a turbo slut riding the cock carousel...

Pretty much. My mom us pretty proud of the fact she fucked tons of dudes and partied like crazy.

Lucky bitch

This is doubly depressing, because now that there IS evidence, people aren't willing to be wild and crazy as much anymore. Let's say by some snowball's chance I was able to go to school again and blend in as one of the young people. In this day and age they're all probably like "I better not do anything that's gonna end up on the Internet." When you're in college, your future career is constantly on your mind. I mean, it was for me. And so before they do anything, they're gonna think "I better play it conservative."

It's only old people with nothing to lose who play hard nowadays. Either through building up enough security that they can't be hurt, or being so destitute that they can't be hurt worse.

I don't think my mom did because she's been Married to my stepfather for quite a long time, which would seem to indicate a low partner count according to the Data.

Somewhat related but I can't be bothered to be around my mom Grandma aunt or whoever female family member. at the end of the day no matter how nice they seem they are still women and it's in their instinct to shit start, make trouble out of little things and to bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back