Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you thought you had a sliver of a chance..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If there is a girl you like and you think she is single, you think she doesn’t do online dating (you may even be right) but just go to her social media page. Look at all her friends, I guarantee she is friends with dozens of guys better looking than you. It’s over. We never had a chance.

"Ascending" is pretty much like winning the lottery. And even if you do get into a relationship, your problems have not ended, they've just begun :feelsrope:

Its over on many levels for many men. You have to fit their age limit, their looks, their exact timeline before another guy gets to her. Then you have to set up dates and carry the interaction to the next step and impress her. Then you have to continue to have time and money if she does accept you, whilst keeping her interested enough not to leave you for her many orbitors. If you manage to get a relationship and have sex better hope your good at it and she doesnt find out youre a virgin because she will be comparing you to her last and first she lost her virginity to. Then comes the actual relationship. Even chadlites have a hard time keeping relationships together. Its pretty much over from the start.

"I've ascended guys, you can do it too"
*Spent his life savings to get in a relationship with a toxic cum dumpster*

That woman is surrounded by orbiters and has been for years.

It's simple,just ldar it's over from the start. :society:

If you can’t even mog a normie it’s over