Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you thought Sex Education was hard to watch, you will NOT last a second in Euphoria

Arron

Arron

★★★
It’s literally just emotionally challenged teens fucking and fucking and fucking until they all just completely just fucking die of fucking.

How the hell can one cope watching shit like this? It’s by far the most torturous suifuel shit ever, holy shit. :feelsohgod:

Normies love trying to make it look like the show has some deep subliminal message behind it. THERE IS NO MESSAGE IN HERE DAWG, it’s all just teens fucking each other, stop trying to make it look deep. :feelsugh:

Don’t even get me started on how dry and SOULLESS these characters are man, at least Sex Ed had some really fun roles, this show just feels empty and too depressing in comparison.

It’s supposed to be that way! It’s trying to give out a more serious perspective on teen life and drama n shiiiiiiet. :foidSoy::foidSoy::feels:

Don’t care. It’s all cringe anyway after you leave high school.

I won’t be surprised if 90% of the people who’ve watched this shit only did it for Zendaya.:soy:

Never even touched either. :lul:

I watched some random episodes of Euphoria long ago to see what girls my age liked so much about it, it's just teen sexual degeneracy and globohomo propaganda.

Its very coomfuel tho

i don't know what sex education or euphoria mean but they probably are western degenerate concepts about sex and trannism. also most of these things are sex havers problems so why would i care about it

i don't know what sex education or euphoria mean but they probably are western degenerate concepts about sex and trannism. also most of these things are sex havers problems so why would i care about it
it's stupid liberal bullshiet tbh, mang.

it's over

euphoria came out 4 years ago lmfao

obviously not for incels but cassie crying all of season 2 kept my dick hard

Foids who like Euphoria are red flags

The only euphoria that I know of is the hentai one

The foids at my work were all talking about how they watched it. What sluts who deserve to dye

I think the amount of introspection with the foids and assholes must be so generated. A human didn’t write the script

Jews

Literally all jews lol.

The fact they straight up show the backstory some athletic tallfag chad through the narration is somewhat enraging.

This mfker could beat up women as a hobby 24/7 and they’ll still swoon for him

View: https://youtu.be/l1g3p7Ty2C0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back