Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you think Stacy's mom is hotter than Stacy then you're an agecuck

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The premise of this song is totally ridiculous. Stacy's mom is a lumpy 50 year old roastie. Who the fuck would fap it to her when you have the younger hotter version available?

View: https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

No guy should ever settle for a used up cum dumpster. Just think some guy got to creampie in the mom when she was ypung and in her prime and you would be setting for the lumpy old used up scraps

Why settle when you can go for both. If I was forced to choose, the younger Stacy of course.

True. Even if looks are roughly equal, I always go for the younger one. And no way in hell is the 50 year old mother hotter than her teen daughter unless the daughter is obese or has some type of illness that affects her appearance.

Stacy looks 12, her mom definitely mogs

Stacy appears to be a cross of hole's group mates, Natasha and Ashley.

I always felt the same way even when the video was first released and I was just a bluepilled little kid.

Some people like MILF's, I don't think that makes them an agecuck. Older women are gross to me though
You will ascend with a 70 year old

I'd fuck both but I'd prefer the younger, fresher women.

it's hotter stacy's little sister

milfs and matures are great if youre young and dont like ppl your age