Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you think it’s wrong to use gay or fag as insults but then say words like retard, bitch, cunt, midget etc you’re a hypocrite

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Before the mid-2010s, nobody cared if you used the word “faggot” or “homo” or if you said “gay” as an insult. Even in the early 2010s (2010-2013) using these words as insults was still common and acceptable. Then in the mid 2010s that all had changed. Now if you use any of these words as an insult, everyone calls you a homophobe and freaks out. And people use the “is it ok to say nigger?” argument too, which is ridiculous because the word nigger has always been a word intended for discrimination and hatred and has always been a harmful word, unlike words like fag or gay which didn’t become offensive until around 2015. This shows that the word fag or gay isn’t inherently offensive and only offends people because people chose to be offended by them while the word nigger has always been a hateful or offensive word. People who say fag or gay usually mean loser or lame respectively when using those words as insults while people who say nigger usually are intending to be racist.

And language evolves and words get reclaimed. That’s kinda what happened with the word faggot when people used it to mean loser or moron. The word queer used to be offensive and was now reclaimed and even the word dyke is beginning to be reclaimed by some well... dykes.

Now back to the point of the title. If you think words like fag and gay should be avoided, but then accept words like bitch or cunt or retard or midget, you’re a hypocrite. Some people might say “but when we say bitch we mean female dog and thus we are calling them a dog and thus less than human”. If that was true then why do only women get called a bitch and not men and why do some men simply refer to women as “bitches”? Literally many dictionaries include “disparaging term for women” in one of their definitions of bitch. the word cunt can mean vagina but it also is considered an offensive word for women yet nobody cares if you say cunt. I remember this one foid got mad at me saying the word cunt. Also, I doubt people are meaning “dog” when they say bitch because many people seem to view dogs are superior since any video about a guy attacking a dog will outrage the entire internet. Also the word retard doesn’t mean “a dumb person” and just means someone who’s intellectually disabled. But people choose to say retard nonetheless. And many times they mean “dumb person” just like how most people mean “asshole or loser” when they say faggot or mean lame when they say gay. Also, manlets who are 5’6 or some shit might get called a midget as an insult by someone yet nobody bats an eye even though it’s a slur against dwarfs.

Also, if the word faggot is really offensive, then why did nobody get offended by it until like 2015? In the early 2010s people still say the word fag and gay people were already accepted by most people in the late 2000s/early 2010s. If the word was really that offensive, it would’ve become offensive a long time ago because gay people started to get more accepted in the 90s and 2000s. Rappers like Eminem, 50 cent, ice cube, 2pac, biggie, DMX, dr Dre, snoop dogg, ja rule, etc also said faggot in their lyrics a lot and nobody cared. If any of them said gay or fag in their lyrics nowadays then there’d be an outrage. South Park made an episode about this in 2009.

it’s like society is inconsistent. Do gay people matter more than dwarfs and intellectually disabled people or some shit? I feel like people stopped using the word fag or gay as insults out of fear of getting in trouble. You can still get away with saying retard or cunt which is why they still use those words. Otherwise they would never dare to say retard or cunt or bitch. If saying fag or gay was still tolerated many people would still say it.

either the words gay, fag, homo, bitch, cunt, retard, midget, etc all are offensive or none of them are. Deciding one is bad and the others are good is retarded and hypocritical. At least be consistent. I heard these used to be gay people who used gay as an insult. Elton John even performed with Eminem and became friends and he didn’t mind Eminem saying the word faggot or gay as insults.

faggot=loser, asshole, jerk NOT homosexual

gay=lame or stupid NOT homosexual

also, this isn’t a gay thread at all. fuck the LGBT community and fuck women.

@JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical @UninspiredGuy1 @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Mainländer @Caesercel @nxdismycope @FinnCel @vippnor @Sexdoll Pioneer @ShySaxon @Total Imbecile thoughts?

It’s just weird. All of them should be ok because I should be able to express my thoughts without backlash. Fuck the lgbt retard kikes and fuck foids for limiting freedom of speech. I should be able to call any person I want a faggot if they act like one. People who think faggot is offensive and not midget are pretty retarded

It’s just weird. All of them should be ok because I should be able to express my thoughts without backlash. Fuck the lgbt retard kikes and fuck foids for limiting freedom of speech. I should be able to call any person I want a faggot if they act like one. People who think faggot is offensive and not midget are pretty retarded
High IQ. But if I posted this on r/unpopularopinion I would be downvoted to death and crucified

High IQ. But if I posted this on r/unpopularopinion I would be downvoted to death and crucified
Someone really needs to post it on there tbh. Hopefully atleast some reasonable people would agree although many won’t. That sub is pretty retarded for that reason since once you talk about niggers and foids the comments just become a huge race on who can be the biggest faggot sjw on there

Jfl at faggots being offended by the word faggot. If they side with whores and call people who fuck teen foids "pedos" then they don't deserve respect.

Last edited:
Before the mid-2010s, nobody cared if you used the word “faggot” or “homo” or if you said “gay” as an insult. Even in the early 2010s (2010-2013) using these words as insults was still common and acceptable. Then in the mid 2010s that all had changed. Now if you use any of these words as an insult, everyone calls you a homophobe and freaks out. And people use the “is it ok to say nigger?” argument too, which is ridiculous because the word nigger has always been a word intended for discrimination and hatred and has always been a harmful word, unlike words like fag or gay which didn’t become offensive until around 2015. This shows that the word fag or gay isn’t inherently offensive and only offends people because people chose to be offended by them while the word nigger has always been a hateful or offensive word. People who say fag or gay usually mean loser or lame respectively when using those words as insults while people who say nigger usually are intending to be racist.

And language evolves and words get reclaimed. That’s kinda what happened with the word faggot when people used it to mean loser or moron. The word queer used to be offensive and was now reclaimed and even the word dyke is beginning to be reclaimed by some well... dykes.

Now back to the point of the title. If you think words like fag and gay should be avoided, but then accept words like bitch or cunt or retard or midget, you’re a hypocrite. Some people might say “but when we say bitch we mean female dog and thus we are calling them a dog and thus less than human”. If that was true then why do only women get called a bitch and not men and why do some men simply refer to women as “bitches”? Literally many dictionaries include “disparaging term for women” in one of their definitions of bitch. the word cunt can mean vagina but it also is considered an offensive word for women yet nobody cares if you say cunt. I remember this one foid got mad at me saying the word cunt. Also, I doubt people are meaning “dog” when they say bitch because many people seem to view dogs are superior since any video about a guy attacking a dog will outrage the entire internet. Also the word retard doesn’t mean “a dumb person” and just means someone who’s intellectually disabled. But people choose to say retard nonetheless. And many times they mean “dumb person” just like how most people mean “asshole or loser” when they say faggot or mean lame when they say gay. Also, manlets who are 5’6 or some shit might get called a midget as an insult by someone yet nobody bats an eye even though it’s a slur against dwarfs.

Also, if the word faggot is really offensive, then why did nobody get offended by it until like 2015? In the early 2010s people still say the word fag and gay people were already accepted by most people in the late 2000s/early 2010s. If the word was really that offensive, it would’ve become offensive a long time ago because gay people started to get more accepted in the 90s and 2000s. Rappers like Eminem, 50 cent, ice cube, 2pac, biggie, DMX, dr Dre, snoop dogg, ja rule, etc also said faggot in their lyrics a lot and nobody cared. If any of them said gay or fag in their lyrics nowadays then there’d be an outrage. South Park made an episode about this in 2009.

it’s like society is inconsistent. Do gay people matter more than dwarfs and intellectually disabled people or some shit? I feel like people stopped using the word fag or gay as insults out of fear of getting in trouble. You can still get away with saying retard or cunt which is why they still use those words. Otherwise they would never dare to say retard or cunt or bitch. If saying fag or gay was still tolerated many people would still say it.

either the words gay, fag, homo, bitch, cunt, retard, midget, etc all are offensive or none of them are. Deciding one is bad and the others are good is retarded and hypocritical. At least be consistent. I heard these used to be gay people who used gay as an insult. Elton John even performed with Eminem and became friends and he didn’t mind Eminem saying the word faggot or gay as insults.

@JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical @UninspiredGuy1 @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Mainländer @Caesercel @nxdismycope @FinnCel @vippnor @Sexdoll Pioneer @ShySaxon @Total Imbecile thoughts?
Good thing I have no reservations about any of them

Jfl at faggots being offended by the word faggot. If they side with whores abd call people who fuck teen foids "pedos" then they don't deserve respect.
The LGBT community is cancerous now. At first they just wanted tolerance and marriage now they wanna read to toddlers
Someone really needs to post it on there tbh. Hopefully atleast some reasonable people would agree although many won’t. That sub is pretty retarded for that reason since once you talk about niggers and foids the comments just become a huge race on who can be the biggest faggot sjw on there
once I saw someone try arguing this in there and he got downvoted. If saying fag or gay as insults was still tolerated then 90% of the people who refuse to say it would definitely say it

The LGBT community is cancerous now. At first they just wanted tolerance and marriage now they wanna read to toddlers
Most gays are feminists and agecucks. The based ones don't care if you use the word faggot.

You should be able to call anyone anything. Niggers are so sensitive.

Now back to the point of the title. If you think words like fag and gay should be avoided, but then accept words like bitch or cunt or retard or midget, you’re a hypocrite. Some people might say “but when we say bitch we mean female dog and thus we are calling them a dog and thus less than human”. If that was true then why do only women get called a bitch and not men and why do some men simply refer to women as “bitches”? Literally many dictionaries include “disparaging term for women” in one of their definitions of bitch. the word cunt can mean vagina but it also is considered an offensive word for women yet nobody cares if you say cunt. I remember this one foid got mad at me saying the word cunt. Also, I doubt people are meaning “dog” when they say bitch because many people seem to view dogs are superior since any video about a guy attacking a dog will outrage the entire internet.

Brutal dogpill.
Also it's mainly men not women that are called a bitch in a hostile way these days. The reclamation of "bitch" has gone far beyond it becoming a gender neutral term.

Also the word retard doesn’t mean “a dumb person” and just means someone who’s intellectually disabled. But people choose to say retard nonetheless.
Normies don't use "retard" as much unless they are really annoyed and trying to insult someone but saying something or someone is retarded is still pretty common yeah.

And many times they mean “dumb person” just like how most people mean “asshole or loser” when they say faggot or mean lame when they say gay. Also, manlets who are 5’6 or some shit might get called a midget as an insult by someone yet nobody bats an eye even though it’s a slur against dwarfs.
Short guys even get called manlet now too.

This is a culture of contradictions yet society acts like you are supposed to get all of the contradictions and act accordingly otherwise you are a bigot that deserves shame and mocking for not catching on quicker to all the intricacies and double standards.

Brutal dogpill.
Also it's mainly men not women that are called a bitch in a hostile way these days. The reclamation of "bitch" has gone far beyond it becoming a gender neutral term.

Normies don't use "retard" as much unless they are really annoyed and trying to insult someone but saying something or someone is retarded is still pretty common yeah.

Short guys even get called manlet now too.

This is a culture of contradictions yet society acts like you are supposed to get all of the contradictions and act accordingly otherwise you are a bigot that deserves shame and mocking for not catching on quicker to all the intricacies and double standards.
I never see men get called a bitch

I never see men get called a bitch
Can anyone else here especially framecels @ADepressedVirgin say the same of how they never see men getting called a bitch?

Weak unattractive males are routinely told to stop acting like a bitch if they even complain about their situation in life or seem whiney or indecisive in any way.
Idk where you live where you never see men getting called a bitch. It's very common in the hood when disrespecting a man.
Plenty of people openly call even the president Donald Trump a bitch. It's common nowadays.

Women use the word bitch in a more positive way toward other women in comparison as an endearing way to say that the woman is independent and doesn't take shit from men.

I feel the same way about gay and retard. People go out of their way to be offended

Can anyone else here especially framecels @ADepressedVirgin say the same of how they never see men getting called a bitch?

Weak unattractive males are routinely told to stop acting like a bitch if they even complain about their situation in life or seem whiney or indecisive in any way.
Idk where you live where you never see men getting called a bitch. It's very common in the hood when disrespecting a man.
Plenty of people openly call even the president Donald Trump a bitch. It's common nowadays.

Women use the word bitch in a more positive way toward other women in comparison as an endearing way to say that the woman is independent and doesn't take shit from men.
Usually when men say “don’t be a bitch” they mean “don’t be a woman”. 95% of the time they call a foid a bitch
I feel the same way about gay and retard. People go out of their way to be offended
agreed. Political correctness is a mental disorder

Usually when men say “don’t be a bitch” they mean “don’t be a woman”. 95% of the time they call a foid a bitch
Nah that's cope. They are specifically telling the man they are addressing with the "bitch" remark that he is behaving like a bitch.
They don't just say "don't be a bitch" but more direct things like "that dude is a bitch", "you're bitchmade", "you're a bitch".

Normies aren't calling foids a bitch when they call other men bitches. It's just meant to be an insult saying that they don't live up to being worthy of respect or treating fairly.

Nah that's cope. They are specifically telling the man they are addressing with the "bitch" remark that he is behaving like a bitch.
They don't just say "don't be a bitch" but more direct things like "that dude is a bitch", "you're bitchmade", "you're a bitch".

Normies aren't calling foids a bitch when they call other men bitches. It's just meant to be an insult saying that they don't live up to being worthy of respect or treating fairly.
Again, only 5% of the time they’ll call men a bitch and they usually mean “don’t be a woman” or “you’re not manly” if they call a man a bitch.

Again, only 5% of the time they’ll call men a bitch and they usually mean “don’t be a woman” or “you’re not manly” if they call a man a bitch.
The same people that easily call men a bitch don't usually say it to women.
There are some people that exclusively use the word bitch toward other men. Even a lot of women call men they are annoyed with a bitch although it's more common for them to say "asshole", "loser" and "douchebag".
I agree that men mainly mean to disrespect you and imply that "you're not manly" if they call you a bitch but that is in reference to the standards they expect men to live up to. It doesn't have anything to do with women.

I agree that the usage should be consistent with respect to the intent. If the intent is to insult, and people are against throwing insults, then whenever any of these words (nigger, faggot, retard, etc.) are used with that intent, they should speak out. On the other hand, if the intent was merely to joke in a friendly manner, and people are fine with friendly joking, then whenever any of these words are used with that intent, they should stay silent. I think that our society's tendency to arbitrarily decide that a word is universally bad no matter what its usage is (unless a certain race or sex says it) is the result of a continuous feedback loop of approval seeking. Someone gets offended at a word, even if it was used in a friendly way -> People come to that person's defense so that they don't lose favor with them -> Other people speak out upon the word's usage when in the presence of the first group of people so that they don't lose favor with them -> The reaction continues to spread until it has collectively affected the entire society, becoming the new "social norm."

The same people that easily call men a bitch don't usually say it to women.
There are some people that exclusively use the word bitch toward other men. Even a lot of women call men they are annoyed with a bitch although it's more common for them to say "asshole", "loser" and "douchebag".
I agree that men mainly mean to disrespect you and imply that "you're not manly" if they call you a bitch but that is in reference to the standards they expect men to live up to. It doesn't have anything to do with women.
No when they say you aren’t manly they’re calling you a bitch to imply you’re a woman. Also, most men who call other men bitches do the same to women. I’ve seen it myself. Again, 95% of the time the word bitch is used on a woman.

No when they say you aren’t manly they’re calling you a bitch to imply you’re a woman. Also, most men who call other men bitches do the same to women. I’ve seen it myself. Again, 95% of the time the word bitch is used on a woman.
I disagree. Normies are gynocentric and respect women too much to imply that they are calling a man a woman when they call a man a bitch.
Yeah most men who call other men bitches do the same to women but that's because they see it as more of a gender neutral term for an annoying, weak, manipulative contemptible person.
Maybe it's different where you live but I see the word bitch being used as a direct insult more toward men than women.

I think it's because in recent years there has been a push for the "born this way" movement. In my youth it was common to call each other gay and faggot but not racial slurs because gay and faggot were seen as personality traits. Bitch and retard were "curses", but they were seen as insulting someone's personality too while midget was a slur. I rarely hear cunt in the US tbh. It might be the same as bitch where it has a gendered etymology but is a general insult like dick or prick. Even though they were common, I still think gay and faggot were viewed as rude words. Kids would get in trouble for saying faggot or calling someone gay in the presence of adults, and non-premium tv shows avoided the word faggot.

I don't think people suddenly flipped a switch on those words, but the people who think they those words are bad can spread their message easier and farther now. When people are constantly bombarded with people telling them "faggot" is wrong, they're more likely to reflect on whether it is or not. There's also the fact that faggot is now seen as a slur against someone for being "born" gay rather than an insult for effeminate men

I disagree. Normies are gynocentric and respect women too much to imply that they are calling a man a woman when they call a man a bitch.
Yeah most men who call other men bitches do the same to women but that's because they see it as more of a gender neutral term for an annoying, weak, manipulative contemptible person.
Maybe it's different where you live but I see the word bitch being used as a direct insult more toward men than women.
First of all, just because you see it being used against men more doesn’t mean most people do. Look up anecdotal fallacy. I bet in a survey, 99% of people will say they almost always hear women get called a bitch. Why do you think the word “bitch” is often used to describe women. Ask anybody around you who gets called a bitch more, men or women, they’ll say the latter. Also, many normies aren’t pro-women. Just the rare minority on the internet like IT make all the noise. Most normies aren’t interested in feminism. Also, when men call men a bitch they mean “weakling”, they mean “piece of shit” when they say it to women

I use fag and gay all the time.

I think it's because in recent years there has been a push for the "born this way" movement. In my youth it was common to call each other gay and faggot but not racial slurs because gay and faggot were seen as personality traits. Bitch and retard were "curses", but they were seen as insulting someone's personality too while midget was a slur. I rarely hear cunt in the US tbh. It might be the same as bitch where it has a gendered etymology but is a general insult like dick or prick. Even though they were common, I still think gay and faggot were viewed as rude words. Kids would get in trouble for saying faggot or calling someone gay in the presence of adults, and non-premium tv shows avoided the word faggot.

I don't think people suddenly flipped a switch on those words, but the people who think they those words are bad can spread their message easier and farther now. When people are constantly bombarded with people telling them "faggot" is wrong, they're more likely to reflect on whether it is or not. There's also the fact that faggot is now seen as a slur against someone for being "born" gay rather than an insult for effeminate men
Political correctness didn’t take over until 2014-2015

Jfl at faggots being offended by the word faggot. If they side with whores and call people who fuck teen foids "pedos" then they don't deserve respect.

First of all, just because you see it being used against men more doesn’t mean most people do. Look up anecdotal fallacy. I bet in a survey, 99% of people will say they almost always hear women get called a bitch. Why do you think the word “bitch” is often used to describe women.
Probably because it's just common in the culture for people to use the word "bitch" to describe women and so normies originally used the word to describe women.

Ask anybody around you who gets called a bitch more, men or women, they’ll say the latter.
I hear the word "bitch" being used in a more hostile way toward men than toward women.

Also, many normies aren’t pro-women. Just the rare minority on the internet like IT make all the noise. Most normies aren’t interested in feminism.
Normies may not be interested in feminism but that doesn't mean they aren't gynocentric and favor women more than men overall.

Also, when men call men a bitch they mean “weakling”, they mean “piece of shit” when they say it to women
I agree but in the context "weakling" is less referring to a man behaving like a woman and more of how the man failed to live up to a standard that they think deserves respect.

Probably because it's just common in the culture for people to use the word "bitch" to describe women and so normies originally used the word to describe women.

I hear the word "bitch" being used in a more hostile way toward men than toward women.

Normies may not be interested in feminism but that doesn't mean they aren't gynocentric and favor women more than men overall.

I agree but in the context "weakling" is less referring to a man behaving like a woman and more of how the man failed to live up to a standard that they think deserves respect.
No the word bitch IS used to describe a man who acts womanly. That’s why when you cry they call you a bitch. Also, most normies aren’t always gynocentric they call a woman a bitch if they hate her but if they don’t they won’t call her a bitch. They do mean “woman” because most people called a bitch are women. Your experience doesn’t resemble us all. Most people will say they only hear women called bitches. Why do you think people refer to women as bitches in a non-hate way? For example when they say they fucked bitches or they say who is that bitch? Normies only call a woman a bitch if they hate her and many normies will hate women who bother them.

Political correctness didn’t take over until 2014-2015

Political correctness was a thing before 2010 in US(checking old YT vids you could see people already being offended), if you were on latinamerica and you spent time with myspace,hi5,early Facebook,etc... you could encounter a variety of insults, and gay was used for both jest and hatred without backfire (thence political correctness becomes serious matter in the mid 2010s here in LATAM)

Political correctness was a thing before 2010 in US(checking old YT vids you could see people already being offended), if you were on latinamerica and you spent time with myspace,hi5,early Facebook,etc... you could encounter a variety of insults, and gay was used for both jest and hatred without backfire (thence political correctness becomes serious matter in the mid 2010s here in LATAM)
There may have been a tiny bit of political correctness before the 2010s but it didn’t start to he super widespread until about 2014.

No the word bitch IS used to describe a man who acts womanly. That’s why when you cry they call you a bitch. Also, most normies aren’t always gynocentric they call a woman a bitch if they hate her but if they don’t they won’t call her a bitch. They do mean “woman” because most people called a bitch are women. Your experience doesn’t resemble us all. Most people will say they only hear women called bitches. Why do you think people refer to women as bitches in a non-hate way? For example when they say they fucked bitches or they say who is that bitch? Normies only call a woman a bitch if they hate her and many normies will hate women who bother them.

Okay but many self proclaimed feminists call guys that are complaining about something involving women "bitching". By "bitch" in that context they may mean weak useless man.

And okay maybe your experience is different but in my experience a lot of people these days call men they find annoying bitches.
I think people refer to women as bitches in a non-hate way because that's just the culture in things like rap and hiphop.

Normies do call women that acted rude to them bitches but it is still not used in as hateful and provocative a way as when they use it against other men in my experience.

There may have been a tiny bit of political correctness before the 2010s but it didn’t start to he super widespread until about 2014.

About 2014, it seems it began earlier, I can pinpoint by Obama's government.

Okay but many self proclaimed feminists call guys that are complaining about something involving women "bitching". By "bitch" in that context they may mean weak useless man.

And okay maybe your experience is different but in my experience a lot of people these days call men they find annoying bitches.
I think people refer to women as bitches in a non-hate way because that's just the culture in things like rap and hiphop.

Normies do call women that acted rude to them bitches but it is still not used in as hateful and provocative a way as when they use it against other men in my experience.
The word “bitching” means complaining and isn’t meant in the same way as “bitch”. Same with how “cuck” often means a bluepilled person but cucking means cheating. Also, again your experience doesn’t resemble us all. Almost everyone would tell you that they see only foids called bitches. Also rap and hip hop didn’t invent the word bitch for women. They say it because society did. They didn’t invent saying nigga either. Nigga is used in rap because blacks simply say it a lot

also normies are expressing anger and hate toward women they call a bitch.

The word “bitching” means complaining and isn’t meant in the same way as “bitch”. Same with how “cuck” often means a bluepilled person but cucking means cheating.
I disagree. "Bitching" is similar to the word "bitch" and most normies would think it's similar. Normies would take a man being described as "bitching" as an insult to him implying he is whiny and impotent.

Also, again your experience doesn’t resemble us all. Almost everyone would tell you that they see only foids called bitches.
Okay but then by extension your experience doesn't resemble everyone's either. Idk why you are getting so hung up and insistent on the idea that only foids are called bitches. While bitch was originally used to only describe females, the meaning of words and how they are used by normies changes over time.
Now the word "bitch" is also used to insult men.
Ask someone on reddit if when they call a man a bitch they are calling him a woman and see what your answer is.

Also rap and hip hop didn’t invent the word bitch for women. They say it because society did. They didn’t invent saying nigga either. Nigga is used in rap because blacks simply say it a lot
Of course rap and hip hop didn't invent the word bitch for women but those genres of music popularized referring to women that you vibe with and that submit to you bitches and normies followed suit.

also normies are expressing anger and hate toward women they call a bitch.
Okay but that doesn't preclude them from calling men a bitch either these days.

I can still say all those words just fine.

Those are First World problems tbh.

Words are just words, if someone were to call me any particular insult along those lines I really wouldn’t care all that much tbh.

I disagree. "Bitching" is similar to the word "bitch" and most normies would think it's similar. Normies would take a man being described as "bitching" as an insult to him implying he is whiny and impotent.

Okay but then by extension your experience doesn't resemble everyone's either. Idk why you are getting so hung up and insistent on the idea that only foids are called bitches. While bitch was originally used to only describe females, the meaning of words and how they are used by normies changes over time.
Now the word "bitch" is also used to insult men.
Ask someone on reddit if when they call a man a bitch they are calling him a woman and see what your answer is.

Of course rap and hip hop didn't invent the word bitch for women but those genres of music popularized referring to women that you vibe with and that submit to you bitches and normies followed suit.

Okay but that doesn't preclude them from calling men a bitch either these days.
My experience I am 100% sure matches that of most people. Go talk to anyone you know and ask them and their experience will prolly match mine. Also bitching is synonym for complaining. It has nothing to do with women. That’s why you could get angry and be macho and still be accused of bitching, but if you cry or are expressing fear you’re a bitch. Bitching is the same as complaining. Calling someone a bitch means they are complaining in a cowardly/weakness/chicken/female way while you could complain in a macho way and it’s still called bitching.
also reddit will never be nhonest and give their subconscious answers. Most of these normies who call a woman a bitch might not mean woman and might mean asshole but they are clearly choosing particularly the word bitch because it’s a woman instead of a man. Also, rap didn’t make calling women bitches popular. Even if it did, it was clearly used as a replacement for the word “women” and many men who say bitches often are hostile about women

Bitch, literally meaning a female dog, is a pejorativeslang word for a person — usually a woman — who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, controlling, aggressive, or dominant. When applied to a man, bitch reverses its meaning and is a derogatory term for a subordinate, weak, or cowardly man”

My experience I am 100% sure matches that of most people. Go talk to anyone you know and ask them and their experience will prolly match mine. Also bitching is synonym for complaining. It has nothing to do with women. That’s why you could get angry and be macho and still be accused of bitching, but if you cry or are expressing fear you’re a bitch. Bitching is the same as complaining. Calling someone a bitch means they are complaining in a cowardly/weakness/chicken/female way while you could complain in a macho way and it’s still called bitching.
also reddit will never be nhonest and give their subconscious answers. Most of these normies who call a woman a bitch might not mean woman and might mean asshole but they are clearly choosing particularly the word bitch because it’s a woman instead of a man. Also, rap didn’t make calling women bitches popular. Even if it did, it was clearly used as a replacement for the word “women” and many men who say bitches often are hostile about women

Bitch, literally meaning a female dog, is a pejorativeslang word for a person — usually a woman — who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, controlling, aggressive, or dominant. When applied to a man, bitch reverses its meaning and is a derogatory term for a subordinate, weak, or cowardly man”
But what is the word most people would probably associate "bitching" with? The word "bitch". They are similar words even if they were not originally intended to be.

reddit will never be completely honest but most normies wouldn't be if you asked them either.
"Many men who say bitches often are hostile about women": it depends on if the men say "bitch" more frequently to men or women.
If they use the word "bitch" more frequently to refer to men that isn't them being hostile toward women but more a case of them being hostile to men they perceive as whiny and feminine.

Also from the definnition you gave it says "When applied to a man, bitch reverses its meaning and is a derogatory term for a subordinate, weak, or cowardly man". It says nothing about referring to a man as a woman.

But what is the word most people would probably associate "bitching" with? The word "bitch". They are similar words even if they were not originally intended to be.

reddit will never be completely honest but most normies wouldn't be if you asked them either.
"Many men who say bitches often are hostile about women": it depends on if the men say "bitch" more frequently to men or women.
If they use the word "bitch" more frequently to refer to men that isn't them being hostile toward women but more a case of them being hostile to men they perceive as whiny and feminine.

Also from the definnition you gave it says "When applied to a man, bitch reverses its meaning and is a derogatory term for a subordinate, weak, or cowardly man". It says nothing about referring to a man as a woman.
Woman is associated with coward or weakness, so it is supposed to indirectly be about women. Also, many normies will try to be honest but they ignore their subconscious. Also, many words will be used in the same way but different manners. Bitching isn’t used for the word bitch. Just like how what the fuck doesn’t mean what the sexual intercourse. Also whiny and feminine means they think of them as characteristic of women and thus they indirectly are thinking of women when calling them a bitch. Trust me, most people call women a bitch not men. I assure you. Ask anyone I repeat anyone. Go to any place where you hear people call someone a bitch it will be a woman 90% of the time. Why do you think that word is often associated with women?

Woman is associated with coward or weakness, so it is supposed to indirectly be about women. Also, many normies will try to be honest but they ignore their subconscious. Also, many words will be used in the same way but different manners. Bitching isn’t used for the word bitch. Just like how what the fuck doesn’t mean what the sexual intercourse. Also whiny and feminine means they think of them as characteristic of women and thus they indirectly are thinking of women when calling them a bitch. Trust me, most people call women a bitch not men. I assure you. Ask anyone I repeat anyone. Go to any place where you hear people call someone a bitch it will be a woman 90% of the time. Why do you think that word is often associated with women?

I think the word "bitch" is associated with women because historically it has been used to describe an unpleasant women and not a whiny man although that has changed in recent years. Also "bitch" originally also referred to a female dog so the word "bitch" still has an association with women.
Maybe IRL people calling someone a bitch is directed toward woman most of the time but not in comments made online that I've seen.

I think the word "bitch" is associated with women because historically it has been used to describe an unpleasant women and not a whiny man although that has changed in recent years. Also "bitch" originally also referred to a female dog so the word "bitch" still has an association with women.
Maybe IRL people calling someone a bitch is directed toward woman most of the time but not in comments made online that I've seen.
Look up bitch on twitter it’ll prolly be directed towards women

once I saw someone try arguing this in there and he got downvoted. If saying fag or gay as insults was still tolerated then 90% of the people who refuse to say it would definitely say
True. If people were cool with it then they would use it a lot more. This forum and the game chat on ps4 are the only instances where people use the word faggot all the time. Do you have a link to that thread by any chance?

On the more political side of twitter "bitches" and "bitch" are directed towards men too

View: https://twitter.com/Ionelynow/status/1296306381348376576

Hasty generalizations fallacy
True. If people were cool with it then they would use it a lot more. This forum and the game chat on ps4 are the only instances where people use the word faggot all the time. Do you have a link to that thread by any chance?
I can’t find the thread. Are there any new IT threads whining about me?

Hasty generalizations fallacy
On the political side of twitter "bitch" is often used to refer to and insult men someone doesn't like, maybe less so outside of the political side of twitter.

On the political side of twitter "bitch" is often used to refer to and insult men someone doesn't like, maybe less so outside of the political side of twitter.
I only have seen it used against women. And I have seen many political tweets about men. Show me statistics about men being called bitches just as often as women, because according to what I’ve read and articles that appear I front of me, women get called it almost 90% of the time

I only have seen it used against women. And I have seen many political tweets about men. Show me statistics about men being called bitches just as often as women, because according to what I’ve read and articles that appear I front of me, women get called it almost 90% of the time
I could not find any statistics on the usage of "bitch" in how much it's directed toward men versus how much it's directed at women so I can only go by anecdotal evidence. From how I've seen the kinds of things people post on social media when mocking or insulting others and how they talk IRL it's about 50/50 these days in how it's directed at men versus women but it tends to be more hostile, full of scorn and mockery when directed at men than toward women.
When directed at women it's just a passing insult. When directed at men it's meant to call them out on their supposed lack of masculinity and not living up to society's standards for appropriate behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back