Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you think inceldom is bad in the west...

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Just imagine china with their ridiculously skewed gender ratio. You have guys doing whatever it takes to not be wiped out of the gene pool. It's so much worst over there, normies are also being phased out at alarmingly high rates.

Just imagine china with their ridiculously skewed gender ratio. You have guys doing whatever it takes to not be wiped out of the gene pool. It's so much worst over there, normies are also being phased out at alarmingly high rates.
Mainland China is literally hell. I'm glad I don't live there anymore

Ricecels are the masters of coping so they should be fine. In terms of SMV tho only Chang can seal the deal with a noodle there.

If i was in China, I would have joined the army and hope for a war so I can die in.

Mainland China is literally hell. I'm glad I don't live there anymore
bro,pick an avatar,the default one is really forgettable

If any government can pull off a mandated GF program it's probably China

I was thinking about which avatar to choose, but haven't decided yet
what are u considering
I was thinking about which avatar to choose, but haven't decided yet

may i recommend a cute anime girl avi
Anime girls original characters anime fantasy girl white hair bangs blue eyes fox girl 1619713

Ironically I could probably slay in China being white even though I'm ugly as fuck.

Just need money to seamaxx bro and I'll ascend! I believe!
I believe you can do it, too. BTW, SEA means countries like Cambodia, Vietnam, et cetera... not China, Japan or the Koreas since those are just East Asian countries.

Im not surprised tbh

There is very little difference among ricecels. You get a chang with all the chad features, its basically 95-5 deal for all changs.

Atleast other races can "ascend" with gooks, but ricemen has no group of foids that has a weird fetish for them. They're a literal minority, it's been over for ricecels.

At least the Chinese government is taking extreme measures with Government Mandated Uyghur gfs and laying the groundwork for their Betabux Colony of Africa

Cope, anglosaxon and nordic societies are dystopias for sub 7 men

the chinese government will find a way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back