Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you think foids in their 20s are shallow, wait until you see a cougar

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I tried using doublelist (which is basically the new craigslist but better) to try my luck with cougars. What a waste of time! You can be the most disgusting landwhale, with the most vomit-inducing body filled with stretch marks and the most aesthetically vicious pot belly and you´ll still have the most over the top standards for guys. It's simply nuts, i just don't understand. Cougarmaxxing is simply not real: their beauty standards are fascistic in nature, in fact, aesthetically speaking, all cougars are fascists. They are searching for a 6´3, 10 inch dick guy with a 8 pack even if they're aesthetically unpleasing to look at. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
whores are all same. they should be barred from speaking.

the thing is chad has so much sex that his sex drive becomes perverted and he looks for women he can do extreme hardcore shit with on top of that his tastes changes to stuff normal people would find disgusting like a fat cougar, in a weird sense the worse looking a foid is, the more she resembles the devil, the harder he gets

the thing is chad has so much sex that his sex drive becomes perverted and he looks for women he can do extreme hardcore shit with on top of that his tastes changes to stuff normal people would find disgusting like a fat cougar, in a weird sense the worse looking a foid is, the more she resembles the devil, the harder he gets

It´s like Don Juan, he fucked everyone even if they were ugly, old, pretty, etc etc

All foids are chad only, i remember arguing with @micropenis29 because he said below 8/10 are incels and 6 inch is micropenis,i would like to apologize to him, he was kinda right that that is the bare minimum now and i was wrong.

It´s like Don Juan, he fucked everyone even if they were ugly, old, pretty, etc etc
chads tastes also trickle down on the women who want his attention

in a way being an obnoxious entitled bitch that behaves whorshipping and submissive around him and vile and obnoxious towards the rest is one of his kinks

They are searching for a 6´3
is simply not real: their standards are fascistic
Daily reminder that the most elite special forces units in the third reich had lower height requirements than modern w*men
A four-year commitment was required for the SS-VT and LSSAH. Recruits had to be between the ages of 17 and 23, at least 1.74 metres (5 ft 9 in) tall (1.78 metres (5 ft 10 in) for the LSSAH).

They are searching for a 6´3, 10 inch dick guy with a 8 pack even if they're aesthetically unpleasing to look at. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
that's how it is with 18 year olds too
nothing changes in their age :blackpill:

here's a cougar for u :owo:
Images 5

They are searching for a 6´3, 10 inch dick guy with a 8 pack even if they're aesthetically unpleasing to look at.
Because they deserve 6ft Chad! You think they shouldn’t be be happy? :soy::soy:

the uglier the woman the higher the standards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back