Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you think about it we are the least gay people on the planet and outclass Chad

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I will provide evidence for this claim

When sex havers are sexing very often they will kiss after the woman has sucked Chad. When this happens, the foid is basically putting Chad's sperm cells into his mouth. Now, a lot of people who have a high bodycount eventually start degenerate stuff like anal, tranny chasing, homosexuality etc, and I theorise this is because eventually the dead sperm cells that stay in the body forever slowly turn Chad into a faggot with a lisp.

This can also apply when the roles are reversed too, when Chad transfers Stacey's lower body DNA into her mouth, though I am unsure if this has any technical side affects, it is still gross and faggy.

Also, Chad is often the ultimate cuckold, because even Stacey will tell him to wear "protection" or the Stacey will be on birth control, meaning that she is only using Chad as an object, and does not desire to birth his children, she plans on saving that for when she settles for the lesser male. This is exactly the same as what a cuckold is, think about it logically, the cuck doesn't deem himself worthy to impregnate his girlfriend/wife, so he lets her use him for whatever she desires.

Therefore, technically speaking, High testosterone Incels and non degenerate sex havers, are the true alpha males of this society.

Thoughts?

Chad is still living a better life then us tho.

Also is it gay if it's your own sperm :feelswhere:

we are the least gay people -> literally the next post is 100% gay anti-pussy propaganda spreading

Technically when you smell poop, the poop is technically inside you at that point, this post is cope

“If we’re really being honest, never having a girlfriend, never having sex with a woman really makes you more heterosexual, because honestly, dating women is gay, having sex with women is gay. And having sex with men is gay.

“Really it’s all gay.

“The only really straight heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel. That’s it. That’s all there is...”

“Having sex in itself is gay, I think. I think that it’s really a gay act. Think about it this way: What’s gayer than being like ‘I need cuddles. I need kisses … I need to spend time with a woman.’ That’s a little sus.”

based tbh

nick fuentes is a homosexual but I think that means that he speaks with authority on this matter

we got a thinker over here

I will provide evidence for this claim

When sex havers are sexing very often they will kiss after the woman has sucked Chad. When this happens, the foid is basically putting Chad's sperm cells into his mouth. Now, a lot of people who have a high bodycount eventually start degenerate stuff like anal, tranny chasing, homosexuality etc, and I theorise this is because eventually the dead sperm cells that stay in the body forever slowly turn Chad into a faggot with a lisp.

This can also apply when the roles are reversed too, when Chad transfers Stacey's lower body DNA into her mouth, though I am unsure if this has any technical side affects, it is still gross and faggy.

Also, Chad is often the ultimate cuckold, because even Stacey will tell him to wear "protection" or the Stacey will be on birth control, meaning that she is only using Chad as an object, and does not desire to birth his children, she plans on saving that for when she settles for the lesser male. This is exactly the same as what a cuckold is, think about it logically, the cuck doesn't deem himself worthy to impregnate his girlfriend/wife, so he lets her use him for whatever she desires.

Therefore, technically speaking, High testosterone Incels and non degenerate sex havers, are the true alpha males of this society.

Thoughts?
Bumping this because I feel like it is important more people study this theory.

>we're straighter than chad
>have never touched or felt the touch of the opposite gender

>we're straighter than chad
>have never touched or felt the touch of the opposite gender
Chad is really a bisexual if you think about it, so yes we are straighter.

We are straightest because are souls haven't been spoiled by used pussy. That used cunt has come into contact with other cock so basically you are touching wieners with another man if you fuck non virgins.