Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you think about it everyone's a betabuxer

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Most normies are definitely not the crush or ideal boy of avg women, the only reason women choose them is because they have no choice when they are not in their prime so they have to settle down, that's when they choose normies who consist of 90% of men who betabuxx for them, most of them were never loved or were the first love of their wife. She had many experiences with chads which she will never forget, meanwhile your normie thinks he won the lottery

This wouldn't have happened if social media didn't exist or the likes of tinder, because then your competition will be with men in your town and you will have a chance of being the first love of your wife or gf, but due to networking we have rn, normies are not really normies, they are all betabuxxers

Everyone except for Chad, especially homeless Chad.

Water. Even my chadlite (Short) brother has to betabuxx. We live in a brutal world where everyone other than gigachad has to pay their way with foids today. Kill all betabuxxers, in Minecraft.

I know brother. If you are not GIGA CHAD you will have to betabuxx to get in a relationship.

Water. Even my chadlite (Short) brother has to betabuxx. We live in a brutal world where everyone other than gigachad has to pay their way with foids today. Kill all betabuxxers, in Minecraft.
Chads don't have to pay

A lot of them end up paying for dates with Stacy. Far less brutal than having to betabuxx a LTB for sex.
Chad mogs Stacey