Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you think abortion should be banned, except in cases of rape, you're not pro-life, you're sexist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
A follow up to a previous thread of mine:

After thinking it over, I realized that when people claim women who get raped should be allowed to get an abortion, but not when it's consensual sex, then it is actually sexist, not pro life. The reason why is because if you think a woman who gets raped should be allowed an abortion, but not some woman who fornicated, then you are basically saying that being forced to stay pregnant, is a punishment, that raped women shouldn't have to be punished with pregnancy. Meanwhile men aren't punished with pregnancy (that they go through). Pro life is not about punishing women, it's about preserving human life, which includes the unborn. Therefore, no woman, raped or not, should be allowed to get an abortion, if you are pro life. (Unless that pregnancy will literally kill her)

Last edited:
I don't care about the lives of unborn babies, I'm just bitter becuase normies get to fuck around and abort the consequences whilst I'm incel. If I was getting laid then I'd be all for abortion becuase I could fuck without the risk of kids.

Last edited:
I don't see any justice in killing an innocent because of the father's crimes. And I don't care if a woman's "mental well-being" is at stake. Since when is mental well-being more important than life itself?

A community that kills its innocent members, who are the ones who preserve and promote the common good, is an extremely dysfunctional community.

That's a tough question, currently struggle with this.

A foid has been raped while doing nothing to provoke it, gets pregnant and is thus obliged to complete the pregnancy and have the child that will remind her for life of that day.
As much as I dislike foids, I'd say that's unfair.

Some 18 year old gets raped while partying with booze and drugs and stuff. Then I'd say it's her own fault and should not be allowed to abort.

About the pro-life. Do we ever claim to be pro-life? Depends on the duration of the pregnancy.
Some say after 120 days of pregnancy, it is considered a life form.
Others say after 40 days it is considered as such.

So you can say that terminating a pregnancy during the first month is not considered killing a life form.

That's a tough question, currently struggle with this.

A foid has been raped while doing nothing to provoke it, gets pregnant and is thus obliged to complete the pregnancy and have the child that will remind her for life of that day.
As much as I dislike foids, I'd say that's unfair.
"Unfair" doesn't justify murder. Also she can put it up for adoption.
Some 18 year old gets raped while partying with booze and drugs and stuff. Then I'd say it's her own fault and should not be allowed to abort.

About the pro-life. Do we ever claim to be pro-life? Depends on the duration of the pregnancy.
Some say after 120 days of pregnancy, it is considered a life form.
Others say after 40 days it is considered as such.

So you can say that terminating a pregnancy during the first month is not considered killing a life form.
Science says it is an individual human life at conception. Abortion advocates make excuses that it isn't, which is bullshit. @trying to ascend

It doesn't matter what you say, the fact is, abortion is murder.

I don't care about the lives of unborn babies, I'm just bitter becuase normies get to fuck around and abort the consequences whilst I'm incel. If I was getting laid then I'd be all for abortion becuase I could fuck without the risk of kids.

After thinking it over, I realized that when people claim women who get raped should be allowed to get an abortion, but not when it's consensual sex, then it is actually sexist, not pro life. The reason why is because if you think a woman who gets raped should be allowed an abortion, but not some woman who fornicated, then you are basically saying that being forced to stay pregnant, is a punishment, that raped women shouldn't have to be punished with pregnancy. Meanwhile men aren't punished with pregnancy (that they go through). Pro life is not about punishing women, it's about preserving human life, which includes the unborn. Therefore, no woman, raped or not, should be allowed to get an abortion, if you are pro life. (Unless that pregnancy will literally kill her)

@mänline you just quoted me without saying anything, do you not have any thoughts?

I don't see any justice in killing an innocent because of the father's crimes. And I don't care if a woman's "mental well-being" is at stake. Since when is mental well-being more important than life itself?

A community that kills its innocent members, who are the ones who preserve and promote the common good, is an extremely dysfunctional community.
This 10000%. Also, the raped woman can carry the child full term and give it up for abortion if she doesn't want it.

@mänline you just quoted me without saying anything, do you not have any thoughts?
I can't sleep, therefore can't think clearly now. But I sign your arguments.

no one is forcing you to get pregnant unless u were raped. u suffer the consequences

abortion should be legal because if i ever cum in a woman i don't want her to give a birth to a baby with my genes:dafuckfeels:

no i just dont care about single celled organisms christcuck :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
you care about women being raped? even though those same women wouldn't have sex with you?
abortion should be legal because if i ever cum in a woman i don't want her to give a birth to a baby with my genes:dafuckfeels:
you're no gonna cum in a woman unless it's a prostitute who lets you cum in her mouth but not in her pussy.

call me bluepilled but its an innate behavioral adaptation for men to respond to foids suffering and saying you dont care is just a cope :feelsseriously:
doesn't matter. you can feel sorry for women, but also care for the baby, and provide them services through the pregnancy, to make sure it goes smoothly as possible

Proudly sexist then :feelsaww:

it's not so much the foid I care about in abortion, it's just I literally don't believe an embryo is a human person :feelsLSD:
i think its more you hate religion more than you hate foids, and just want to be a contrarian.

Last edited:
No, it’s because literally everyone who isn’t a christcuck gives zero fuck about embryos
this is not true, around 20% of atheists are pro life.

furthermore, you basically admitted you are pro abortion mainly because abortions are against it. that seems disingenuous

this is not true, around 20% of atheists are pro life.

furthermore, you basically admitted you are pro abortion mainly because abortions are against it. that seems disingenuous
i meant "chriatians are against it

Some 18 year old gets raped while partying with booze and drugs and stuff. Then I'd say it's her own fault and should not be allowed to abort
No, in that case the poor baby should be given a mercy killing (along with the mother (in video game)) because no one deserves such a shitty toilet of a mother. Imagine all the genetic defects from her lifestyle - if male, he'd be destined to join our ranks for sure.

i should cum in a water gun, mix it with water and skeet on bitches in the park:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I have a fetish that i fuck a preggo.