Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you think a gf would not solve my life, that's just delusional!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
those fags think that if they didn't have a gf would not change anything.

for me it would immensely improve my quality of life and would solve immensely a lot of my issues with productivity/brain fog/distractions.

They are a lot of guys who say the first thing they are grateful are their gf/wife.
They always answer the same.
They also answer that family/kids are their priorities in life.

Yeah, of course, those guys are productive because they have a family to feed.
but why I should be productive?

for this soyciety that keeps bullying me and judging based a thing I can't control? (my looks, height)
yeah yeah, I'll be productive for those normies faggots that don't even think about me for 1 second. :bluepill:

I'm experiencing a lot of brain fog these days, it seems my brain is punish me for doing that I shouldn't do.
My brain is craving for a female partner and I can't stop thinking about this. It's not like I want have those thoughts, it's just a survival instinct of a normal human being.
If I didn't have these thoughts and cravings, surely I would be defective.

I feel I'm just a domestic animal being restrained by society and environment. Just like domesticating a fox or turtle, it's not natural. That's how I feel, I feel like a domesticated fox.

Last edited:
Normies and foids are being pointless when they say stuff like "a gf wouldn't solve all of your problems". NOTHING will solve your problems in this life, this life is made of problems and the biggest one is death. Saying that is like saying "this laptop I'm typing it from exists in reality", yeah, this is true, but so what?

A significant proportion of people here are depressed and depression is basically needing way more stimulus to feel the same amount of pleasure/happiness and being likewise way less tolerant of bad stuff (things that are merely boring to non-depressed people can be absolutely unberable to depressed people). So, to the average depressed codependent incel, having a girlfriend for instance isn't a matter of becoming 100% happy and solving all his problems, but rather the difference between feeling good enough to be able to get by and survive or suicidal despair.

Gotta eat though.

This is ultimately going to cripple western societies; without the prospect of building families, there's really nothing for guys to give a shit about education or careers which will reduce national taxes then security. Not even automation will help (if not make it worse). Men will only conform when its the only means to get something they couldn't get independently-females.
At least in Asian countries there's a sense of nationalism in some degree which encourages production even if you're an incel, but that considered a modern evil in the west.

This is the core issue with my motivation to stay in college/Uni, it's not that I don't understand my STEM major (have a 3.6 gpa), but after I obtain a decent career, what's the point? If I can't raise a family without turning into a cuck/soy :bluepill:, then I have no long term motivation. I can only distract myself with Copes for so long.
This is ultimately going to cripple western societies; without the prospect of building families, there's really nothing for guys to give a shit about education or careers which will reduce national taxes then security. Not even automation will help (if not make it worse). Men will only conform when its the only means to get something they couldn't get independently-females.
At least in Asian countries there's a sense of nationalism in some degree which encourages production even if you're an incel, but that considered a modern evil in the west.
Western societies compensate by allowing immigration to keep their populations/consumer economies afloat.

Last edited:
Western societies compensate by allowing immigration to keep their populations/consumer economies afloat.
That sounds great on paper, but the vast majority of the immigrates in both the EU and USA (not quite certain about UK) take more taxes than they put in, just like women do, which accelerates the collapse of those western countries. (But politicians don't couldn't give less a fuck since immigration votes keep them in power.)

That sounds great on paper, but the vast majority of the immigrates in both the EU and USA (not quite certain about UK) take more taxes than they put in, just like women do, which accelerates the collapse of those western countries. (But politicians don't couldn't give less a fuck since immigration votes keep them in power.)
I agree, but that's not how Western European and American/Canadian governments think. Still a few immigrants do technically, make it, and I live in a place where there's a lot of Curry IT workers driving BMW's, so...

Everytime someone says "getting into a relationship isn't going to magically fix everything! :soy: ", I usually have no idea how to respond. No shit it's not going to eliminate years of social and mental issues but it would sure as hell be nice to have someone else to rely on in my life, not sure how much longer I can last in complete social isolation, I don't count my family at all in that despite not having a bad relationship with any of them but that's (hopefully) what should be normal, maybe I still have that taken for granted.

Eitherway, it's killing me to have almost- my bad I mean absolutely zero social connections at all, been that way for more then a decade and it doesn't seem like it's ever gonna change. All I do is play games as a cope to distract my mind from all the messed up shit swirling around up there and they're the only thing I have outside just watching youtube or other shit... :feelsbadman: