Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you talk to people in real life

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Do you notice that people avoid to talk about like 80% of possible subjects. Whether it is their private life, their past, money situation, love life, looks, outlook on life etc. If I try to open up any of these subjects they will give short diplomatic response, but I can immediatly see they look at me as if I am some retard who dares to discuss something that shouldn't be discussed. You can see how amazed thex are when I mention that most people live shitty life or that looks is most important thing in life. Mostly they just resort to bluepill or try to turn everything into joke, probably thinking to themselves "what's wrong with this guy, why he talks about this"

It feels like only things you can discuss with people are some bullshit related to work/uni, weather or sport. Not so strange that I find most interactions very boring.

Whenever I try to talk to people they chat for a bit then ignore/ghost me for the rest of eternity.

over for many men

People always only want to talk about their day or Love Island. Whenever I try to have a conversation on things people tend to just claim they don't understand or they don't know anything about it.

People always only want to talk about their day or Love Island. Whenever I try to have a conversation on things people tend to just claim they don't understand or they don't know anything about it.

But why they hate to spice up conversation a little bit, for example by talking about looks or discussing how shitty life is, when it directly affects their and my life

I notice that normies only like to talk to you 1 on 1 about things that translate to a group environment. So having those more indept 1 on 1 is pointless for them because they wont be talking like that in a group setting.

Think of it as the normie uses 1 on 1 socializing to practice his group-socializing.

I think the problem is us autists like to always go in-depth about topics, which doesn't work in a group-setting where people get bored and move away since they dont feel obliged to listen since other people are.

I don't talk to people in real life so I wouldnt know

But why they hate to spice up conversation a little bit, for example by talking about looks or discussing how shitty life is, when it directly affects their and my life
Not even that, but just maybe something like world events or why things are the way they are

Do you notice that people avoid to talk about like 80% of possible subjects. Whether it is their private life, their past, money situation, love life, looks, outlook on life etc. If I try to open up any of these subjects they will give short diplomatic response, but I can immediatly see they look at me as if I am some retard who dares to discuss something that shouldn't be discussed. You can see how amazed thex are when I mention that most people live shitty life or that looks is most important thing in life. Mostly they just resort to bluepill or try to turn everything into joke, probably thinking to themselves "what's wrong with this guy, why he talks about this"

It feels like only things you can discuss with people are some bullshit related to work/uni, weather or sport. Not so strange that I find most interactions very boring.
idk but i talked about money with one guy and he changed topic 2 times so i stopped

Whenever I try to talk to people they chat for a bit then ignore/ghost me for the rest of eternity.
Same. Which is why I'll never buy into the meme "just talk to them bro :soy: /just talk to more people bro:soy: "

I notice that normies only like to talk to you 1 on 1 about things that translate to a group environment. So having those more indept 1 on 1 is pointless for them because they wont be talking like that in a group setting.

Think of it as the normie uses 1 on 1 socializing to practice his group-socializing.

I think the problem is us autists like to always go in-depth about topics, which doesn't work in a group-setting where people get bored and move away since they dont feel obliged to listen since other people are.
The raison d'etre of a neurotypical normalfag is to be in sync with the group. Think of him like an ant in a whole colony of ants. He's only good to be stepped on and exterminated along with others of his kind.

Jesus christ. I fucking hate how guarded people are. I hate how most people are not comfortable with their problems. Incels are emotionally honest about our problems, and we are HATED for it.

It's so cringey. It's like they strive to have boring shitty personalities, with a badge of honor. Why do ugly men get punished for attempting to be interesting?

Last edited:
It's over for many conversations, man.

Normie are blackpilled because they now if you show or share your emotions in real life about your personal life you are exploited in the near future by that person.

I rarely interact irl especially with normies. I try to avoid it as much as possible.

You need to bypass the normie barrier to start talking things out .. also i dont know about you guys but i tend to use normie topics at first then start going into more topics and see how people respond to them ... normies are boring for sure think about they're lives and youll see why they're boring

If you're good looking, you can talk to women about the razor they use on their cunt in the first five minutes.

Small talk is meant to establish that the other person is NT and 'safe'. No stranger gives a shit about discussing ~deep stuff~ with a rando (unless Chad). Colleagues and coworkers only talk about work and events because they don't want to 'offend' anyone. If they do and enough ppl secretly agree with the other person then they get excluded from the group. Ppl only talk about meaningful stuff with their siblings and childhood friends because they grew up in the same circle and share the same views. If your employer catches a whiff of you being -ist then they can make up any shit they want and fire you because you have the audacity to think differently.

they will always just give you the typical "i dont know you" shit, its over if u dont have social circle formed after hs tbh

Small talk is meant to establish that the other person is NT and 'safe'. No stranger gives a shit about discussing ~deep stuff~ with a rando (unless Chad). Colleagues and coworkers only talk about work and events because they don't want to 'offend' anyone. If they do and enough ppl secretly agree with the other person then they get excluded from the group. Ppl only talk about meaningful stuff with their siblings and childhood friends because they grew up in the same circle and share the same views. If your employer catches a whiff of you being -ist then they can make up any shit they want and fire you because you have the audacity to think differently.
Based and NTpilled!

Yeah I used to think I was awkward because I'd try to talk to people and they'd respond with next to nothing, literally just short quick answers that'd leave no opportunity for continuing the conversation.

Eventually realised that in reality they literally just wanted nothing to do with me, that I wasn't actually being awkward but they'd already decided they didn't like me (which is probably a looks thing). When I meet the few people who actually do give me a chance I can keep conversation going fine, but for 90% of people they close off immediately and freeze me out.
Same, suifuel on one hand but my cope is that I stopped giving a fuck and have no filter cause it doesn't matter anyway.

Yeah this is way too relate able Usually whenever I hate to speak to someone I can see the look of horror in their face once they realize how hideous I am despite my best efforts in trying to start a conversation.
Yeah I used to think I was awkward because I'd try to talk to people and they'd respond with next to nothing, literally just short quick answers that'd leave no opportunity for continuing the conversation.
Took me a while to realize as well. But when ever they talk to chad it's like he dosen't have to do anything but stand there and smile, while the foids do like 95% of the talking, JFL to socialmaxxing.

No one is interested in having a conversation with you because you are facially unattractive thus low social value and if they were to have a to personal of a conversation with you then they may be seen as associated with you or worse your friend, which would lower their social value. Normies are a bunch of dim witted kike brainwashed group think glob of filth

The only thing I say is like hello and then im silent