Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you sympatize with the "suffering" of normie men, GTFO

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

MSTOWED
Normies have sex everyday while we rot alone but you are expecting me to feel bad for them when something bad happens to them? (Divorced raped, sudden illnesses, cheated on by wife)

Get the fuck out of here
with your gay ass sympathy for people who look at us like vermin who should stay at home all day and eventually die alone/kill ourselves out of pain.

Last edited:
Pathetic cucks eat out their wives after chad and Tyrone have left their zinc sauce in her fish hole to permeate. :feelskek:

Pathetic cucks eat out their wives after chad and Tyrone have left their zinc sauce in her fish hole to permeate. :feelskek:
Can't relate, never had a girl interested in the the first place, let alone marrying one after years of dating.

Can't relate, never had a girl interested in the the first place, let alone marrying one after years of dating.
Same brocel, same. :fuk:

Me and my old oneitis could have been so happy together. And she took everything away from me.

You asked her out but she rejected you?
She told me that I was boring and lame. She wanted someone "exciting" and who would "talk back to her" I'll send a screenshot of the convo.

She told me that I was boring and lame. She wanted someone "exciting" and who would "talk back to her" I'll send a screenshot of the convo.
And I loved her man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Capture

I will do anything for tight white pussy
White pussy is some of the most loose. Especially in burgerland. It's basically over for our dreams to pound some mayo slut stain. They're too busy fucking niggers and dogs.

White pussy is some of the most loose. Especially in burgerland. It's basically over for our dreams to pound some mayo slut stain. They're too busy fucking niggers and dogs.
I wouldn't know unless I tried fucking one of them.

Noodlewhores have loose pussies too then according to your logic.
Noodlewhores deserve to FUCKING DIE. Imagine being born a zipper head foid and thinking you are deserving of a white chad. Retarded cat eating make up ridden clown jobs.

Noodlewhores deserve to FUCKING DIE. Imagine being born a zipper head foid and thinking you are deserving of a white chad. Retarded cat eating make up ridden clown jobs.
They get white chads regardless, never began for ricecels.

They get white chads regardless, never began for ricecels.
Native whores think the same. I tried to ascend with one a few years back, (she was probably a 2 out of 10) and she still wanted chad over me!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Native whores think the same. I tried to ascend with one a few years back, (she was probably a 2 out of 10) and she still wanted chad over me!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why don't you degenmaxxed to go for white whores, that's what I'd do. I love white whores.

Why don't you degenmaxxed to go for white whores, that's what I'd do. I love white whores.
Dude I would take fucking anything at this point. I'm so lonely, you have no idea. I cut myself in my room.

fuck them bitchass niggas i hate neurotypicals

the problems with the world in general is largely caused by the mass of normies so i agree