Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You Support Eugenics You're A Self Hating Cuck

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I really don't understand why? Why support your "Subhuman genes" Being removed? Why give into femoids & their hypergamy? It's not your fault you're an Incel in the first place. It's simps & femoids fault because of social media & dating apps. Our fathers, grandfathers & great grandfathers would all be Incels in this day & age if they had to put up with social media, dating apps & femoids having huge standards do to simps simping online.

Just stop with this nonsense gynocentric horseshit. Focus all the anger & energy into hating femoids & their enabling simps instead of this. Supporting eugenics is counter productive & shows weakness.

everything for a bit of pussy... i guess

I'd support eugenics if it was about prolonging the existence of chuds with objectively the best genes. Obnoxious chadshits with square jaws would be castrated.

The foid-worshipping is deeply entrenched in blackpilled communities. It's just not overt, but much more impactful and detrimental. I'd say blackpilleds are more cucked than blue and red.

The people who support this are brainwashed by this gynocentric society and it's propaganda

foids given the freedom to choose whoever = hypergamy = the creation of incels. Who gave foids the freedom to choose? Jews and lefties. Western society is built on the idea of freedom. Freedom = retarded slut foids chase chad and leaves sub5s in the dust. It’s not my fault and I’ll hate foids and gynocentrism till the day I die.

I don't care about eugenics but I do care about white people not going extinct.

foids given the freedom to choose whoever = hypergamy = the creation of incels. Who gave foids the freedom to choose? Jews and lefties. Western society is built on the idea of freedom. Freedom = retarded slut foids chase chad and leaves sub5s in the dust. It’s not my fault and I’ll hate foids and gynocentrism till the day I die.
Agreed

Will make a thread debunking the retarded appeal to nature argument

Bro look how we’re living ? If we were attractive we wouldn’t be here

Genetics are cope

Your genes have made it this far for a reason.

Depends how you do the eugenics. I agree in the context youre framing, but eugenics can be good if it's not foids making the reproductive decisions.

I support eugenics in the sense that foids should only be permitted to breed with gentlemanly, intellectual incel men who would form families beneficial to society and the wider human race, as opposed to the brutish thugs they self-select to get pumped and dumped by and shit out retarded niglets—while incel and incelish men who would otherwise be contributors to society are demotivated and alienated by deprivation of pussy.

The thing is, even if we did allow Eugenics the standards would just rise, so for example, if 80% of the population was a 7/10 Chadlite, now Women want 8 and 9s, and once we get to the point where everyone is a 8 or 9 Women will want something even beyond that.

I really don't understand why? Why support your "Subhuman genes" Being removed? Why give into femoids & their hypergamy? It's not your fault you're an Incel in the first place. It's simps & femoids fault because of social media & dating apps. Our fathers, grandfathers & great grandfathers would all be Incels in this day & age if they had to put up with social media, dating apps & femoids having huge standards do to simps simping online.

Just stop with this nonsense gynocentric horseshit. Focus all the anger & energy into hating femoids & their enabling simps instead of this. Supporting eugenics is counter productive & shows weakness.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Eugenics are great for mass control.

Eugenics reduces the suffering in the world. Less genetic defects and subhumans being born means less suffering and problems. Both parties win. Women don't support eugenics, otherwise most of them wouldn't breed, you see niggers and worthless low iq skanks breeding with antisocial unfit people with mental disorders. Even if these females bred with chad, it wouldn't be eugenics because the baby would carry their subhuman genes.
Eugenics is a noble man's idea for bettering and management of society. It is actually beneficial for incels.

Yeah but thr
Genetics are cope

Your genes have made it this far for a reason

Yeah but they make it until then dont anymore.

We made it here for a reason and we will fail now for the same reason. Our genes are not enough anymore, it is over.

I dont support eugenics though. It is an impossible goal. If everyone is becoming chad then the standards to be considered chad will jusr get higher.

would be hard to enforce i imagine, especially without extreme bureaucratic violence. i understand people individually making mate selections with it in mind, but institutionalizing it is a fools errand no matter what side you’re on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back