Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you support abortion, you're basically a cuck

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Imagine some 20 year old college woman coming up to you. She says she went to some party and let some guy at a party or some football player shoot his semen deep inside her while she was screaming. She tells you she'd never do that with you and and thinks that you're disgusting and shouldn't even talk to her. Then she asks you to give her some money to abort the baby because she let this guy who she likes better then you drain his balls in her without a condom. And you being a cuck just say "Yes. I support women's rights." and open up your wallet, and hand her a $100 bill. Then call your boss and tell him you need to pick up an extra 5 hours this Saturday to make up the $100. She smiles and laughs walking away, knowing she's going to bend over again for some other men who are the complete opposite of this soycuck beta male. That's almost exactly what's happening in this scenario by supporting any company that gives money to women to travel to get an abortion. Just a bit more abstracted.

I will never fritter away my money on some filthy toilet:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm 100% against cuckbortion

Anything that inconveniences or harms foids is okay in my book.

Both extremes are shit tbh
I one side you have the possibility of abortion being paid with taxes(because it is centered around women :soy:)
On the other that bitch will bring to the world another lowlife
I'd rather it to be legal but to be payed by the individual

I support abortion because I'd prefer not to have more deranged and dysfunctional young men failing at life. They don't need to be born into this shithole.

I condemn anyone paying a foid for absolutely anything other than your own, direct benefit. If someone actually did what is described in the OP, yes, you're a soycuck. But just abortion is not a problem. Heck, I believe children should be screened if they will succeed in the looks department or not, and aborted if they are found to be below a threshold.

Personally I would ban abortion except when the foid was raped (only if police believes her after investigation) or the child has a strong disability like down syndrome. I wouldn't want to have a retarded child either. Allowing abortion allows women to be careless whores

Imagine some 20 year old college woman coming up to you. She says she went to some party and let some guy at a party or some football player shoot his semen deep inside her while she was screaming. She tells you she'd never do that with you and and thinks that you're disgusting and shouldn't even talk to her. Then she asks you to give her some money to abort the baby because she let this guy who she likes better then you drain his balls in her without a condom. And you being a cuck just say "Yes. I support women's rights." and open up your wallet, and hand her a $100 bill. Then call your boss and tell him you need to pick up an extra 5 hours this Saturday to make up the $100. She smiles and laughs walking away, knowing she's going to bend over again for some other men who are the complete opposite of this soycuck beta male. That's almost exactly what's happening in this scenario by supporting any company that gives money to women to travel to get an abortion. Just a bit more abstracted.
Im more convinced the bitches would prefer to say "we want free abortion" and it should be given by our tax money. I dont think they would go to our faces and be like that because we would tell them to fuck off. So they try to do it by not being as up front about it like saying "there should be free abortion". We should remember that girls are alot more stealthy then most would relize. In a way there like house cats. With secretive mindset they only share with other cats. If they want to be morealy shitty, they will keep it hidden from the majority of people.

abortion is good theyve aborted 18 millio nblack babies since 1960
thats millions of less criminally insane niggers on the street ggunning down

i think white babies it should be illegal but any other race is fine
besides asians cause theyre smart but even then id prefer it just white

I support abortion since it helps with overpopulation and it prevents more future incels to be born in the world

Abortion is great, just wish we would concentrate it in Inner city areas to cull unwanted populations that are growing too quickly. Give the reparations Black people consistently whine about in the form of a Planned parenthood on every single corner in their neighborhoods and abortion becomes an absolutely wonderful thing all of a sudden.