Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you suddenly got superpowers, what would you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Would you be a hero? Would you go ER? Would you be a supervillain? What would YOU do? I hope no incel would ever become a hero if they got superpowers.

The only power I want is the love of my waifu.

I’d play around with my powers for awhile and then dictatormaxx

latest

I always want to have the ability to travel back in time and teleport.

I would wear a black hoodie, have my face covered while being distinct enough and go to places before a major disaster happen, like terror attack, civil war or riots.

People will eventually notice that it is the same person in every picture before shit hits the fan. The reaction and theories would be amazing, you would become a horseman of the apocalypse

I just want a save & load feature.
god is the shittiest game company tbhtbh zero patches.

I’d play around with my powers for awhile and then dictatormaxx

This. If I was Superman and there was no Kryptonite I would simply rule as a benevolent God. If there was Kryptonite, I would quietly work to destroy it all using heat vision from a distance. Or have my followers encase it in lead and then I would throw it into the sun.

Then I would amass an army of cultlike worshippers to propel me to God status and rule over the world with a kind but iron fist.

If I was Professor X I would never willingly reveal my power. I would use it to mainly read minds and slowly become the richest billionaire on the planet. I might use it to mentally "seduce" women directly (can turn them on with a single though) and then make them forget it even happened so there's no liability. But that might be risky so probably not often. At that level, money is more powerful than politics.

If I was Wolverine without the adamantium, I would become the greatest boxer and/or UFC fighter the world had ever seen all the way into my 50s. If I had the adamantium, I would just go full circus freak and run Las Vegas performer shows where I mutilate myself in deadly stunts and let people watch me regenerate for $200+ tickets each.

Depends on the Superpower.

These questions are so pointless and dumb because it will never happen so why does it even matter?

If I was Professor X I would never willingly reveal my power. I would use it to mainly read minds and slowly become the richest billionaire on the planet. I might use it to mentally "seduce" women directly (can turn them on with a single though) and then make them forget it even happened so there's no liability. But that might be risky so probably not often. At that level, money is more powerful than politics.
This one looks promising

Get my revenge upon those who did me wrong

Supervillainmaxxx all the way with some moneymaxxing thrown in.

rob a bank and get away and have a SHIT TON OF MONEY AND LDAR

Depents what powers i would get, if i was super powerfull i would simply destroy people and become the ruler of the planet.