Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you suddenly became a Chad, would you fuck women noticeably below your looksmatch?

If you suddenly became a Chad, would you fuck women noticeably below your looksmatch?

• Yes, I just want to get laid regardless of giving ugly/average foids validation

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • No, I would never ever give validation to ugly/average foids and would only fuck Stacies

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Supposedly you suddenly became a guy who is noticeably above average in looks, would you become part of the problem that is Hypergamy, and have sex with females out of your league, or would reject them (doing your part "fixing" inceldom) and would go after your looksmatch and higher?

I mean, I would sleep with anyone because I have no self respect or self worth.

even my gigachad profile can only get obese mid 30s single mums on Tinder.

I've seen a 6'4 Chad not get it as effortless as we think, but at the same time he had sky high standards.

He didn't even bother to buy tinder gold, the matches were rolling in. 20+ matches (according to tinder) in about a month.

even my gigachad profile can only get obese mid 30s single mums on Tinder.
Maybe because younger women with higher SMV are smelling it's a fake profile miles away.

If I fucked ugly women i’d be making things worse for no reason

Maybe. It depends on the situation. Probably I would fuck as many whores as I can, regardless if they are good looking or not.

I don't want to fuck anyone. I just want a good gf.

I would only fuck my looksmatch and above. Why would I want to add fuel to the hypergamous fire?

If I became a Chad I would take action right fucking away.

Maybe. It depends on the situation. Probably I would fuck as many whores as I can, regardless if they are good looking or not.

Me too, at least in the beginning!

I want my looksmatched or above gf.

I would fuck watch anything and everything adult female

Supposedly you suddenly became a guy who is noticeably above average in looks, would you become part of the problem that is Hypergamy, and have sex with females out of your league, or would reject them (doing your part "fixing" inceldom) and would go after your looksmatch and higher?

Be aware incels that this might be a cucktears or foids account trying to demonstrate that if we were Stacies we also wouldn't fuck incels. Therefore I recommend to ignore the thread and the mods should investigate the user that opened it.

Yes. I think I'd fuck every female I could for like a month or so.

Then when I got tired of pussy, I would enjoy manipulating women and driving them to insanity.

No man I would only fuck super hot Stacies, if the foid had any flaw I would flame the shit out of her to ruin her confidence.

I wouldn't fuck anyone, but I'd marry below my looks match.

they should feel what its like getting no attention and validation, GETTING NO SEX , only high end stacys with long nails good tits and all that are allowed to blow me one, the rest is irrelevant and inexistent

Be aware incels that this might be a cucktears or foids account trying to demonstrate that if we were Stacies we also wouldn't fuck incels. Therefore I recommend to ignore the thread and the mods should investigate the user that opened it.
Low IQ bait, but anyways, go ahead an "investigate" me.

You might know deeply in your convictions that if we were better looking we wouldn't give a shit to unattractive guys, just like currently women and Chads don't give a fuck about me or to any guys in my situation.

I would only fuck Stacies just to be a counter-example of hypergamy.

Yes seems like the obvious answer.
If you get the urge to be serviced you take what is available, as every Chad can and will do.
It's like driving a car, and you're running low on fuel, you need to stop at the nearest gas station. But if you only use Chevron, then you might have to wait, or risk running out of fuel, because there is no Chevron close by, or it's super late and it's not open. So the only logical thing to do is stop and get gas at whatever place is most convenient.

Edit: A better analogy might have been to say: Use the toilet, at the gas station...

Last edited:
they should feel what its like getting no attention and validation, GETTING NO SEX , only high end stacys with long nails good tits and all that are allowed to blow me one, the rest is irrelevant and inexistent

No, I would never ever give validation to ugly/average foids and would only fuck Stacies

I would fuck my ex-onitises which are all in the 4-6 range so yes.

Yeah, looks aren’t everything for me.

no, i dont want to contribute to hypergamy

They'd have to be as attractive as me. I won't feed into such cuckery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back