Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you sub 6'3 its literally ogre for you

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
lets say you go to a club with questionable lighting and everyone dances
and your face isn't as visable in the dark. That's where height matters more than it usually does.
Your height mogs other people that dance in the club.

Still if your face can halo a sub 6'3 person.

Fucking cope. It's dark in clubs sure but you can still tell the Chads from the Eugenes and the Stacies from the Agathas. I see plenty of tall guys just standing there alone becuase they don't have good faces.

This height meme is getting out of hand. Face will always be more important than height.

I would say that frame is much more important as long as you're at least 6'0.

Don't go to clubs, they make you feel worse than you already do and looking at girls grind on chad makes me sick to my stomach.

CopingGymcel said:
I would say that frame is much more important as long as you're at least 6'0.

They both matter very little compared to FACE.

Height is necessary to seperate a good looking guy from the average man

spankmedaddy said:
Don't go to clubs, they make you feel worse than you already do and looking at girls grind on chad makes me sick to my stomach.

ban this femmoid

Enigmatic93 said:
They both matter very little compared to FACE.

6/10 face with 10/10 frame and 10/10 height and a muscular body vs 7/10 face with Zyros frame and 5'10 height. Who do you think women will prefer?

Enigmatic93 said:

You can't slay without good height+frame. A good looking face will just make you a Normie but not a Chad.

I know of a guy who is 5'7 and has good face and slays all the time. I think a person with good face and frame can slay someone who is a sub 6'3

catfishman23 said:
I know of a guy who is 5'7 and has good face and slays all the time. I think a person with good face and frame can slay someone who is a sub 6'3

If he had a shit frame, he would have a much harder time, especially at that height. If you're 5'7 with a shit frame, you'll look like a little boy.

CopingGymcel said:
If he had a shit frame, he would have a much harder time, especially at that height.

not really because I catfished with his pics and I made one of the girls drive 3 hours to come see him.

CopingGymcel said:
6/10 face with 10/10 frame and 10/10 height and a muscular body vs 7/10 face with Zyros frame and 5'10 height. Who do you think women will prefer?

They would pick the 7/10. 

A 7 is actually a lot more good looking than a 6/10. I've seen too many skinny guys with cute girls to believe that frame matters that much.

Enigmatic93 said:
They would pick the 7/10. 

A 7 is actually a lot more good looking than a 6/10. I've seen too many skinny guys with cute girls to believe that frame matters that much.

I do think some women would prefer the 6/10 at least.

incelman said:
You can't slay without good height+frame. A good looking face will just make you a Normie but not a Chad.

As long as you're not a manlet you'll slay if you have a good face. You don't necesscarily need a "good" height. Women who require a guy be 6'2"+ are a vocal minority, but even for those women height alone isn't enough. What most women really want is face.

Enigmatic93 said:
As long as you're not a manlet you'll slay if you have a good face. You don't necesscarily need a "good" height. Women who require a guy be 6'2"+ are a vocal minority, but even for those women height alone isn't enough. What most women really want is face.

You have to be taller than what would be considered a tall woman to slay.

incelman said:
You have to be taller than what would be considered a tall woman to slay.

5'7" is tall for a woman so yeah I guess you're right.

Enigmatic93 said:
5'7" is tall for a woman so yeah I guess you're right.

5 '11 is a tall woman like Elena Santarelli.