Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you still have your hair you're not a real incel

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
If you still have hair on your head there's a decent chance you can still ascend.

Anyone who hasn't been claimed by the norwood reaper is a fakecel, because hair is the SINGLE most important element to attractiveness. Losing your hair is the single absolute death sentence beyond everything else.

inb4 people get mad at gatekeeping

Plenty of bald chads

if your skull has a good shape then you can pull balding off

Amount of Stars in a galaxy cope thread

Guess I'm a normie then

What kind of retarded logic is this

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

Ascension is a myth for sub8.

Low IQ thread not gonna lie man

Hair halo effect is pretty strong, but a really ugly face has a pretty strong reverse halo effect.

Low IQ
5'2 Indian oldcel janitors finally gonna ascend due to this

This thread is meaningless.

Reason number 694201488 why to hate greycels

JoinedFeb 16, 2020

Meeks is bald, but his halo was so strong that it literally turned him into a celebrity from being a prison convict
That guy isn't even close to Meeks facial structure and coloring wise and Meeks started in a phenotype/race where hair matters less. He actually looked worse with hair in his old pictures.

Meeks may quite literally be the only person on Earth that can compete with most male models bald.

My mom had me rock a shitty buzzcut for most of my youth, but when she let me grow out my hair I can tell you the difference was MASSIVE. Hair is probably the single most important trait for anybody that is white. Maybe even if you just have thick/straight hair regardless of your race.

Last edited:
That guy isn't even close to Meeks facial structure and coloring wise and Meeks started in a phenotype/race where hair matters less. He actually looked worse with hair in his old pictures.

My mom had me rock a shitty buzzcut for most of my youth, but when she let me grow out my hair I can tell you the difference was MASSIVE. Hair is probably the single most important trait for anybody that is white. Maybe even if you just have thick/straight hair regardless of your race.
Meeks looked worse with long hair (afro) as well. If you have a skull shape suitable for being bald it won't matter if you have hair loss. But even more important is having a good face.

Meeks looked worse with long hair (afro) as well. If you have a skull shape suitable for being bald it won't matter if you have hair loss. But even more important is having a good face.
The vast majority of even the top-tier models don't have those genetics. Even guys with very prominent lower-thirds and good head shapes are typically lesser Chads at best on the border. Meeks is the only one in the world who can compete bald.

If you still have hair on your head there's a decent chance you can still ascend.

Anyone who hasn't been claimed by the norwood reaper is a fakecel, because hair is the SINGLE most important element to attractiveness. Losing your hair is the single absolute death sentence beyond everything else.
I guess not having a chin and a shitty eye area doesn't count for much :feelstastyman:

I can tell you used a lot of brain power to think of this retardation...

Does Norwooding count?

I have shit hair