Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you still have hope on ascending, why are you even here?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Like what's the point? This forum will not give you any advice or guide on how to ascend. That's what sites like looksmax are for. You can't excpect lonely virgins to give you advice on how to slay whores.

I get the feeling that people on here that constantly talk about wanting to ascend are the ones that talk the most shit about other users and act like they're better than others.

I'm here because I already gave up completely and have 0 hope of ever ascending. Not just that but I have 0 hope of ever having sex at all, and even betabuxxing is likely impossible for me (but I don't want to do that anyway).

If you think you will likely ascend in the future, you're either coping or a fakecel.

Ascension is a cope and everyone copes, so by your logic we should just ban everyone kek :feelswhat:

i don't have hope, i am just here because i am here

I don't have any hope left
My standards are too high
My looksmatch is already a roastie at my age (23)
I want a virgin gf/wife, which is impossible to get in nowadays age
Especially for someone like me

i don't have hope, i am just here because i am here
Yeah then I'm not talking about you

I was talking about users like @Tryna Ascend that want to ascend and even said they're gonna make it for sure

I was talking about users like @
Tryna Ascend
@Tryna Ascend that want to ascend and even said they're gonna make it for sure
oh ... that one was here to shame short incels

If you think you will likely ascend in the future, you're either coping or a fakecel.
Deep down i know i won't ascend and that its over, But i would like to looksmaxx and get plastic surgery first.

I guess you could call that delusional and you're probably right, i guess my mind is just coping.

They want to feel superior or feel as if they are an undercover agent here.

Because no, I can't relate with your title. And, in respect to the other question: I'm here for the yawns (due to chronic sleep deprivation).

Normies who have a chance go to lookmax.gay

I really doubt that there are many fakecels wasting time over here