Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you still celebrate your Birthday, Why?

Do you celebrate your Birthday?

• I celebrate my Birthday. I come from a culutre where it is the norm.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't celebrate my Birthday. I come from a culutre where it is the norm.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I celebrate my Birthday. I come from a culutre where it is not the norm.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't celebrate my Birthday. I come from a culutre where it is not the norm.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Why celebrate when you are just a lonely genetic trash?

kqc8xsa.jpg

1j4w8col8ijz.jpg

I used to celebrate my bdays when I was a kid. Didn't bother through teen years, but I did celebrate it when I turned 21. That was nearly 6 years ago

hate birthdays. never had friends to celebrate with

I used to celebrate my bdays when I was a kid.
Me too. I stopped doing that after my 17th birthday.
Nowadays I could only invite one friend anyway.

Haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 8...

Weed said:
Because gifts

But is there anyone that would really go to your Birthday party? I'll assume you celebrate it with family members. Or do you have real friends?

Edit: By real friends I mean people that are truly your brethren. Not people you hang out with once a month.

I used to have birthday parties as a kid and all, but it stopped around when I was 10 or 11. I just go out to eat somewhere nice in my birthday with my mom and two close friends. That's about it. Later on I suppose I'll celebrate by staying home all day getting high or drinking and doing whatever bullshit I want.

my parents forgot my birthday this year

I don't have friends, and since trying not to accidentally reveal my power level consumes a lot of energy, I prefer being friendly but distant, professional but unapproachable. So birthday is with family because my mother pressures me to celebrate it with my family.

Never celebrated my birthday once. Never saw significance in any holiday. That's just how I was raised.

i didn't celebrate my birthday this year, i coped by pretending its not my birthday

torujo said:
my parents forgot my birthday this year

I am sorry dude. What happened? Was there a celebration later on or did you pretend it wasn't you Birthday and acted normal.

foreignincel3 said:
i didn't celebrate my birthday this year, i coped by pretending its not my birthday

It's ok brethren. Our birth was the beginning of a subhuman life. Not really something worth celebrating anyway.

DankIncel said:
I am sorry dude. What happened? Was there a celebration later on or did you pretend it wasn't you Birthday and acted normal.

It's ok brethren. Our birth was the beginning of a subhuman life. Not really something worth celebrating anyway.

thank you for your comfort handsome <3 it's as blackopscel himself told those lovely words can you a picture of his face i want to look at him in the eyes as i calm down inside

DankIncel said:

i didnt say anything

DankIncel said:
Weed said:
Because gifts
But is there anyone that would really go to your Birthday party? I'll assume you celebrate it with family members. Or do you have real friends?
Edit: By real friends I mean people that are truly your brethren. Not people you hang out with once a month.
I have 1 real friend and 1 fake friend.. fake friends actually comes to my party but when my real friend begs him cuz they're brothers and I celebrate with my parents.

sad fucking life.

Both my folks are gone now, so my birthday celebrations are pretty hollow. I only have my quasi-grandpa left to celebrate with and he's 82. When he goes, my birthday really will be dead.

I go to mcdonalds and eat there for my birthday. Alone ofc I have no one.to invite anyways.