Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you somehow got a girlfriend

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Let’s say by some miracle you got a girlfriend. As soon as she met your parents would she break up with you? She would me. That’s why I will never have a ltr.

got... a what ??

You would never even get to this stage if you ascended because you would never be able to satisfy her enough to keep her. She would get bored within a week.

Last edited:
Let’s say by some miracle you got a girlfriend. As soon as she met your parents would she break up with you? She would me. That’s why I will never have a ltr.

You the saying that "if you want to know what she'll look like when you are old, just look at her mother"?

I wonder if foids also believe the converse "if you want to know what he'll look like when you are old, just look at his father"?

And most foids probably insist with non chads that they see and meet your parents at some point when you are dating else they'll break up with you. Brutal.

Dad yes mom no

Why would she be break up after meeting my parents? She will break up because she'll find a Chad pretty soon, not because of my parents.

Even if by some miracle you managed to get at least a meh looking landwhale single mom, if ur neet ur basically fucked from the start, or if not once ur money runs dry so to will she. There’s no way out my dudes

My mother is an abusive hallucinating cunt and my father, a manchild. So yes

My parents are indeed subhuman trash, If I ever ascended, wouldn't invite them to my wedding nor any of my subhuman trash relatives. they are all trash both mentally, physically and spiritually

My parents don't want me dating human girls. They would probably kill her.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

She'd break up with me as soon as she saw my face. Which would beg the question of how I somehow got a girlfriend in the first place. I guess it's that whole "chicken and the egg" argument, or something.
Why would she be break up after meeting my parents? She will break up because she'll find a Chad pretty soon, not because of my parents.
Pfft, the moment she finds anyone more attractive than one of us, she'll be gone, swinging to another monkey branch. And that won't take long.
Dr. Wily was blackpilled tbh
He was?

Last edited: