Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you seriously look like these average guys, get out!

I think they are from Looksmax or shit and this idiot just calls them incels because he doesen’t know the difference

I'd say 5/10 or 4/10
6/10 Is minimum these days to try and looksmax.

If you're 6/10 you could become 8 or 9 by looksmaxing.

Anything below a 6 is not enough though.

6/10 Is minimum these days to try and looksmax.

If you're 6/10 you could become 8 or 9 by looksmaxing.

Anything below a 6 is not enough though.
4 and 5 can betabuxx and stduymaxx
below that even if you do it you're still be a virgin (they can find more betabuxxes)

@Broly exposed.

Nigga is normie tier who has foids touching him in class and calling him funny. One of the biggest fakecel, larpers on the site.

If he wasn't a walking vagina he would have ascended or at least made friends with foids, jfl

Last edited:
While I agree that us Sub-5's are worse off, Normiecels are increasingly becoming common because of increasing Hypergamy.

I'd say 5/10 or 4/10
lol this dude is a normie 6/10 white guy
this guys got girls for sure

he could be chad lite if he gymaxed and got to 10% bodyfat
what are you smoking

yerrrr gandy is an 5/10 bro he jeeeeez needs to shower more to ascend

Rarely ever an incel to be seen on incel selfies subreddits. 90% at the very least are just normies fishing for free compliments. "ooh im so incel teehee". Such a sub would also suffer from survivorship bias. People who are attractive and know it are much more likely to post pictures of themselves, whereas the people on the much uglier end of the spectrum as much much less likely, even to people they're close friends with and trust. Nevermind some public subreddit.

Ugly people don't need redditards to tell them that they're ugly. They get told that all their lives in the real world or on their social medias in general.

Rarely ever an incel to be seen on incel selfies subreddits. 90% at the very least are just normies fishing for free compliments. "ooh im so incel teehee". Such a sub would also suffer from survivorship bias. People who are attractive and know it are much more likely to post pictures of themselves, whereas the people on the much uglier end of the spectrum as much much less likely, even to people they're close friends with and trust. Nevermind some public subreddit.

Ugly people don't need redditards to tell them that they're ugly. They get told that all their lives in the real world or on their social medias in general.
do real truecels and incels rrely post on incel forums

do real truecels and incels rrely post on incel forums
Most incels arent really fully aware as to what an incel is or what it means tbh. But thats the same for most people anyway. Certainly, most incels don't really use any incel communities. Not actively anyway. This forum for instance has an extremely small membership. less than 0.1% of incels the world over if you count the number of registered users. But that number also includes banned accounts, trolls and false flaggers, as well as incels who dont post or visit much. So this site likely is home to an even smaller amount than that.

Inceldom is a lot more common nowadays than people think. In some places, numbers of celibate men hovers at around a third of the male population, especially with certain age ranges. We don't really need to take bets on how many of those men are willingly choosing to live a celibate life.

Ha the curry jawcel didn't realize his death sentence and paid tens of thousands of euros for it.

I dodged the jawpill early on luckily. Herbst appliance at age 11 while still growing. Thing goes in your mouth and they gradually add rings to the rods and it forces your jaw to grow out and it's all your real bone. No implants and shit. Thing comes out after a year. I added 13mm to my jaw and you can actually feel where it started.

If I didn't have that done and braces for 3 years I would have been a recessed jawed buck toothed hill billy abomination by 18