Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you see her at the store, just talk to her bro" well this guy tried and it didn't go very well

He is being nice and not aggressive, how is he being "creepy"? Youre not allowed to approach as an ugly guy.

Bro, his game is absolutely garbage. Even I would get the fuck outta there if he would start talking to me.
You don't just open randomly with "Hi, you're beautiful, do you have a boyfriend?" it's retarded and creepy.

Bro, his game is absolutely garbage. Even I would get the fuck outta there if he would start talking to me.
You don't just open randomly with "Hi, you're beautiful, do you have a boyfriend?" it's retarded and creepy.
Sounds like something a foid would say but at the same time completely logical as I just avoid women altogether

when a low tier guy rots at home : this is why you inkwell go outside touch grass talk to women :foidSoy::soy:

when a low tier goes outside and tries to talk to women: wow look at this creepy guy harassing females :soy::foidSoy:

absolute state of soyfag cucks he even took IT advice and acted nice and complimented them :feelsseriously::society:

Kind of agree but also There's videos of Chad doing it and it working. But I get what you mean

Last edited:
lol yes the guy is very stupid and autistic

Just be more confident, dude! Hang in there! :redpill:
IMG 20220710 214043

There's videos of Chad acting autistic and still getting numbers though

In the case of Chad, he gets excuses for being mysterious and different:

View: https://youtu.be/BU_wZ6x7fPQ

View: https://youtu.be/P4-AwclNqj0

And?
The comparison is useless.
He is Chad he can do whatever the fuck he wants, the guy in the first video isn't Chad, so he needs to learn some game and not be a complete retard.
Just because Chad can do whatever he wants, doesn't mean everybody can do whatever he wants. You cannot be creepy if you aren't Chad, even though Chad can be creepy without problem.
You're comparing 2 things that are very different, so your comparison is useless.

Kind of agree but also There's videos of Chad doing it and it working. But I get what you mean
Only chads can cold approach. Normies can't just walk up to a random girl and get them to go out with them. Normies usually get GFs by socialcirclemaxxing. In that case the girl either knows them already or is friends with someone who's friends with them. The BEST attempt at a cold approach would be
1. Make some kind of observation about potential shared interests or try to find some subject of small talk (if you can't find this don't even try)
2. Be casual and try to steer conversation toward potential shared interests
3. ask name and try to get number
Going in all "hey girl let's go out" from the jump will result in failure for anybody but the most giga of chads.

Cold approach is pretty much not worth trying at all unless you're extremely NT and are really good at conversation.

And?
The comparison is useless.
He is Chad he can do whatever the fuck he wants, the guy in the first video isn't Chad, so he needs to learn some game and not be a complete retard.
Just because Chad can do whatever he wants, doesn't mean everybody can do whatever he wants. You cannot be creepy if you aren't Chad, even though Chad can be creepy without problem.
You're comparing 2 things that are very different, so your comparison is useless.
but the chad guy isnt even acting that autistic. the retard is literally saying "does ur boyfriend treat u like a queen ill treat you like a queen" and giving off cringy autistic vibes. people on this forum are fucking braindead dude

but the chad guy isnt even acting that autistic. the retard is literally saying "does ur boyfriend treat u like a queen ill treat you like a queen" and giving off cringy autistic vibes. people on this forum are fucking braindead dude
Lmao