Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you score less than 100% on this test you're a cuck

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

I scored 100@*. Not sure how others, especially young men, score less than 50%

That test is probably designed to track your data and report you to the FBI. JFL if you didn't use a VPN.

That test is probably designed to track your data and report you to the FBI. JFL if you didn't use a VPN.
Don't live in the west. Also, it doesn't matter because they have this website already. How are they supposed to know who is taking the test "trollingly"?

I scored 100%.

They're already watching us and know how to trace your location even with a VPN.

i purposely scored 100 jfl watcha gonna do cuck

89%

I don't care. Oldcel who has accepted that I will never have natural sex and am ugly.
Time for another beer.

JFL if you think that it’s dating apps that made females think they deserve chads

Don't live in the west. Also, it doesn't matter because they have this website already. How are they supposed to know who is taking the test "trollingly"?
aren't u a SEAcel? i thought the foids were more monogamous over there...

100% on everything

I tried, but most of these questions suck so much ass I quit after tentatively answering five of them.

I tried, but most of these questions suck so much ass I quit after tentatively answering five of them.
That's cus you still have the hesitation. If someone asks me "do you think foids should be enslaved" I would've say yes

That's cus you still have the hesitation. If someone asks me "do you think foids should be enslaved" I would've say yes
to that question I'd say no in a snap

easiest test in the entire world

62%. Not as high as some others, but I also picked "neutral" sometimes when the question had an "only" etc.

92% Would've attained 100% if I wasn't 6'3.