Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you say 5’11-6’ is manlet height, you should be banned for humble bragging.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
In which fucking world is 6’0 short?

Delusional tallfag retards here post that muh average Zoomer is 6’3 and that even foids heightmog them with zero proof.

I see more MTF trannies that are 6’+ than foids.

There is no way that Zoomers magically grew 5 inches in just this decade because the parents of Zoomers are Gen X, born long before uncontrolled hypergamy, the internet, and cultural obsession over height, diets have remained completely the same, teens sleep way fewer hours and are more physically inactive, and there’s the same muh chemicals in the water as was 20 years ago.

Also, how can 5’11 tallfags complain about their height? They just have to stand up straight and everyone would believe they are 6’.

Last edited:
These people who say this live in big cities with tons of zoomer kids. Go to a small town and there aren’t 100% tall kids. Heck i even mog dudes at Walmart and i’m 5’8.5

I would say on dating apps being 6ft doesent really make you stand out but in real life its above average

Some European countries 6’ is manlet

no h8 4 ur face

These people who say this live in big cities with tons of zoomer kids. Go to a small town and there aren’t 100% tall kids. Heck i even mog dudes at Walmart and i’m 5’8.5
I see a decent amount of Zoomers even shorter than me and I’m 5’5 which shouldn’t be possible if the average Zoomer is 6’3.

Dutch average is 6'0.5
Yet amerimutt tallfags here seriously believe the average muh white Zoomer in America is above 6’. :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@PLA1092

Yet amerimutt tallfags here seriously believe the average muh white Zoomer in America is above 6’. :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@PLA1092
@invisible man GTFIH! :feelsUgh:

I have nothing against tallcels being on this site as long as they're actually subhuman, but I'd prefer it if they didn't constantly LARP about how short/average they are and how everyone heightmogs them; legitimately insulting to us manlets. :feelsclown:

@invisible man GTFIH! :feelsUgh:

I have nothing against tallcels being on this site as long as they're actually subhuman, but I'd prefer it if they didn't constantly LARP about how short/average they are and how everyone heightmogs them; legitimately insulting to us manlets. :feelsclown:

My condolences again I'm reporting back what I see and experience. I live in chadfornia where every zoomer is 6'3. I'm not joking I'm slightly above average height here.

It used to be different but zoomers have gotten taller just like previous generations. But again to soulfuly say your incel cause your a manlet is cope.

Anyone who says "5 ft 11 - 6 ft 1" Is "Manlet" Or "Average" Height is mentally retarded.

Honestly, many women in the west say 5'11 is manlet; I saw rape / bottom jokes and statements from women on the matter who I am somewhat familiar with. This link shows similar statements, and I believe way worse now.
It is somewhat tough to argue being 5'11 is humblebragging with the associated negative statements.
For 6'0+, I rarely, if ever, see negative statements from women or people IRL, so there is a case for humblebragging.

Honestly, many women in the west say 5'11 is manlet; I saw rape / bottom jokes and statements from women on the matter who I am somewhat familiar with. This link shows similar statements, and I believe way worse now.
It is somewhat tough to argue being 5'11 is humblebragging with the associated negative statements.
For 6'0+, I rarely, if ever, see negative statements from women or people IRL, so there is a case for humblebragging.
You could literally larp as 6 ft at 5’11 by keeping a good posture. Imagine complaining about being 1 inch shorter and taking the words of e whores seriously.

6’0 to foids is 5’10. 99% of men larp about their heights and say it’s 2 inches taller.

6´0 Is average in Sweden. im 5´11 framcel. *im not humble bragging* i get constantly mogged. No its not mantlet but dont act suprised if someone is an incel and 6´0.

Delusional tallfag retards here post that muh average Zoomer is 6’3 and that even foids heightmog them with zero proof.

I see more MTF trannies that are 6’+ than foids.

There is no way that Zoomers magically grew 5 inches in just this decade because the parents of Zoomers are Gen X, born long before uncontrolled hypergamy, the internet, and cultural obsession over height, diets have remained completely the same, teens sleep way fewer hours and are more physically inactive, and there’s the same muh chemicals in the water as was 20 years ago.

Also, how can 5’11 tallfags complain about their height? They just have to stand up straight and everyone would believe they are 6’.
its further complicated by the fact that young men that are 5'3 don't go out clubbing or even leave the house because they have no hope. So this drags the average up closer to 6'. I am a 5'11 mentalcel and I am still taller than 85% of the guys in my DC area HS.

There is always LL bro, you ever considered it. Is you height your only issue or do you also have any ugly face?

There is always LL bro, you ever considered it. Is you height your only issue or do you also have any ugly face?
no height for face

I am less than 5'11 and I acknowledge that 5'11 is still manlet height to holes.
Unless your height is making women approach you, you are a Manlet.
6'2/3 is where you can actually slay pussy with ease aka where life begins (assuming you are not deformed in another area)

I am less than 5'11 and I acknowledge that 5'11 is still manlet height to holes.
Unless your height is making women approach you, you are a Manlet.
6'2/3 is where you can actually slay pussy with ease aka where life begins (assuming you are not deformed in another area)
5’11 is not a Manlet. Never has been maybe in the future it will but rn not even close. Being average/above average in certain places is not a manlet

You’re pretty tall for Hispanics at 5’8.5, they’re usually under 5’3-5’5 here.