Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you saw a foid choking to death, would you step in?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
I wanna know what you all would do if you saw a foid in public choking to death. This isn't specific though, it could also be a foid drowning, bleeding out, etc. Just what would you do if you saw a female dying in public. Would you save it? would you call the police to come help it? Personally I think I'd point and laugh. I might also get a boner watching it suffer.

I would keep walking, I dont want to be accused of rape.

No. Let her die, I'll record it and upload it to WPD and here

just watch and then walk away if disinterested

I would call the police ofc.

If I walk away I would be accused of not helping (if someone saw me), if I helped I would be accused of rape attempt.

She's probably choking to death on chad's dick

absolutely and positively NOT. and i have read my local laws which say i have NO legal responsibility to help ANYBODY at ANY TIME who was not already under my care, ie a stranger on the street.

I'd record it and post it here

See what? I didn’t see anyone choking

Grab her titz and give her a good, hard, Heimlich-ing

I wanna know what you all would do if you saw a foid in public choking to death. This isn't specific though, it could also be a foid drowning, bleeding out, etc. Just what would you do if you saw a female dying in public. Would you save it? would you call the police to come help it? Personally I think I'd point and laugh. I might also get a boner watching it suffer.
I would save her, at the end of the day, should she lie about me, she will have to answer to God as to why she slandered me.

If I was the only person there then yes otherwise I would keep walking.

Pretend to do mouth to mouth resuscitation just so I can kiss her while her dying thoughts and last moments of her are of some subhuman, disgusting, putrid filth molesting her. And of course I would be hailed a hero, in some places.

I would call the police ofc.
JFL, the average response time for cops ranges between 5-10 minutes at the earliest. The bitch will be blue in the face and deader than dead sooner than the federales will finish their dougnuts and respond to dispatch.

The same way normalniggers react to a homeless man,laid out, ODing on heroine or fentanyl.

Of course not, wtf is that question

absolutely and positively NOT. and i have read my local laws which say i have NO legal responsibility to help ANYBODY at ANY TIME who was not already under my care, ie a stranger on the street.
More states are adding petty misdemeanors for ignoring someone in dire need, and some specifically for sexual assault. It's a matter of time in our Clown World.

I would not do anything. Her life, her problem, I dont owe her anything.
Fun fact I have tried to warn others of situations where someone seemed to be in trouble, and when proven correct did nothing
to help my status.

Last edited:
Never look at foids anyway so I will just say I didn't see and if they ask if I heard her choking I will say I have some hearing loss.

unless it was my family, no

Call the police at most, it's too risky to be a good samaritan these days.

tell her that she should call the friendly bear for help

I'd step in to go deeper into her throat

i would record and go home immediately after to chocke my cock instead:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

is it still warm?

Where’s the poll nigga.

Yeah it would be a free opportunity to feel up and grope her while doing the Heimlich maneuver.

She is choking on Tyrone so how would I save her even if I wanted to?