Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you respect women you cant date them (litterally) [ded srs]

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
My point is if you respect someone or if you disrespect someone you cant be equal with this person anymore. This also concerning a woman. If you respect her you feel intimidated by her, you feel inferior to her, while when you disrespect her you feel disgust.
Yes, ofcourse women also have to think about you as an equal to her so that the relationships occured, but if yout think of her like of some kind of extraterrestrial heavenly entity youll get nothing and will be left with nothing. You will just get more frustrated than before and only suffer.

Just daily reminder to IT cucks

Sry if my english is bad.

My point is if you respect someone or if you disrespect someone you cant be equal with this person anymore. This also concerning a woman. If you respect her you feel intimidated by her, you feel inferior to her, while when you disrespect her you feel disgust.
Yes, ofcourse women also have to think about you as an equal to her so that the relationships occured, but if yout think of her like of some kind of extraterrestrial heavenly entity youll get nothing and will be left with nothing. You will just get more frustrated than before and only suffer.

Just daily reminder to IT cucks

Sry if my english is bad.
Just don’t respect foids theory

I like your avi tbh

Here applies "Nice guy finish last"

I agree with OP

And it's pretty redpilled what you say

You can't be just another dude who's ready to lick her feet and expect her to fall for you
Even if you were goodlooking it must be a huge turnoff what IT cucks and bluepillers often do: complementing everything she does, giving her all the attention, writing back in 0,001 second, listening to her talk about her ex-boyfriends etc.

I agree with OP

And it's pretty redpilled what you say

You can't be just another dude who's ready to lick her feet and expect her to fall for you
Even if you were goodlooking it must be a huge turnoff what IT cucks and bluepillers often do: complementing everything she does, giving her all the attention, writing back in 0,001 second, talking about her ex-boyfriends etc.
Yes, thats the way simps and cucks behave

In relationships these days the foid is the superior one which b bad thing

I had to post this on inceldom discussion but Im reatard :feelsbadman:

they can sense your incel posts!