Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you remember Ronaldo playing for Manchester United it is over for you

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I noticed that he returned to English soccer after 12 years, if you remember this then you are past your prime. I even remember his first season in English soccer.

Whatever, at least I can remember when fans were allowed to fill the stadiums.

i remember that year chelsea and man u went to penalties

i remember that year chelsea and man u went to penalties
champions league kick GIF

Faggotball.

:feels: He tripped me ref!

There's no denying the skills involved but it still Blows my mind that that game attracts such giga Fandom and $$

But as regards the OP: yes I can remember when Ronaldo was playing, and the world was infested with low-effort, global fair weather sports fans who all owned a Man U jersey and a Ferrari jacket, and claimed to be "supporters" of both those franchises. Because obviously "supporting" means buying merch from a "team" you have zero connection to, and tuning in on TV every weekend to watch them win everything in a boring procession because they've got giga $$$ from cucks (sorry I mean "fans") like them.

And if you ever have them on about that, they respond with some brain dead NPC crap about "I support winners" / "I admire winners" etc

Last edited:
ronaldo mcdonaldo

I saw him play at the Britannia Stadium in 2009. The crowd chanted "fuck off you Portuguese cunt" every time he came near the home end. :feelshaha:

Manchester United are going to fork out some £50 million for a 36YO has been. Football really must have had its Minksy moment by now. Nothing about this is sustainable.

over for oldcels