Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you really wanna get laid.... SpringBreakmax 2019

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Spring Break for Americacels is around the corner. However, if you want to normiefraud you will have to undertake dat party lifestyle regimen.....

1. Drink a lotta Beer
2. Yell "Wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooo!" for no apparent or legitimate reason

and the most difficult possibly damning requirement for most here (but one that must be undertaken).......

3. High-Five perfect strangers.

So get to work only a couple of months left. This could lead to your ascension....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

QnqV.gif

giphy.gif

Cliff: Sex

This is degeneration.

I wish I could go to one of those sunny states where spring break is big so I can have sex with some passed out drunk roastie, sadly it's not celebrated that much in NYC

Spring Break for Americacels is around the corner. However, if you want to normiefraud you will have to undertake dat party lifestyle regimen.....

1. Drink a lotta Beer
2. Yell "Wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooo!" for no apparent or legitimate reason

and the most difficult possibly damning requirement for most here (but one that must be undertaken).......

3. High-Five perfect strangers.

So get to work only a couple of months left. This could lead to your ascension....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

QnqV.gif

giphy.gif

Cliff: Sex
That only works for Chad. I'm speaking from experience.

this is my plan tbh. If I don't get laid this summer, it's ovER.

Last edited:
I want a hellfire of bullets to wipe all those degenerate whores out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back