Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you read (I advice you not to) foid’s books, you’ll notice the trend

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Main love interest for foid protagonist is always tall dark triad gigachad with perfect looks. And most of the time foid writers wouldn’t even describe his personality, only physical characteristics

Main love interest for foid protagonist is always tall dark triad gigachad with perfect looks. And most of the time foid writers wouldn’t even describe his personality, only physical characteristics
He's also always filthy rich yet never actually works :feelskek:

I avoid female authors like a plague, sometimes i read the synopsis, there was this book where female protagonist is kidnaped, tied up in basement and raped by Chad and she fall in love with him. One book has plane Jane falling in love in one of the riders of the apocalypse and he treats her like shit. Most female books resolve around angry supernatural giga Chads, love triangles and reverse harems. Book covers are always perfect muscular torsos.

You see that in classical literature that is written by women like Charolte Bronte and Jane Osten.

I avoid female authors like a plague
Based. Wether it's a cliché masochist reenaction of abusive relationship with Chad, or it's pseudo deconstructivist feminist bs whose only goal is to pretend the author is somehow aware of the previous pitfall. In the end, it's all self centered work of fiction that has no literary value, except for militant soycucks who think this can be considered as culture.

incel trait you don't read books

I avoid female authors like a plague, sometimes i read the synopsis, there was this book where female protagonist is kidnaped, tied up in basement and raped by Chad and she fall in love with him. One book has plane Jane falling in love in one of the riders of the apocalypse and he treats her like shit. Most female books resolve around angry supernatural giga Chads, love triangles and reverse harems. Book covers are always perfect muscular torsos.
Stockholm syndrome.

Jfl at soycels reading/watching/listening to something produced by foids. Jfl.

that's why I always say that black triad is the only cope I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back