Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you proudly declare that you'd betray brocels who support you everyday for breadcrumbs of affection from a foid you're a simp who should be banned!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
This is so gay, I would sell all my friends for some toilet love

Imagine internalizing women's misandrist darwinism so badly that you brazenly declare to your brothers that you don't value them at all and feel no loyalty towards them despite them emotionally supporting you day after day through your darkest periods of suffering. Shameful traitorous users like this don't deserve to post here. They should go back to reddit.

Atleast he is being honest with all of us.

He's an incel he doesn't get to choose.
He's stuck here whether he likes it or not.

Another common miss for WereQ

If you think like that you can never "ascend".

Ascension in itself is a myth, in 2024 there is only betabuxxing and simping as a male. There simply is no other option.

I would do the same thing, but only if she's a HTB minimum.

Another common miss for WereQ
If you think that crumbs of female attention are a man's ultimate goal then you deserve everything you suffer and you don't even have the right to complain.

If you think like that you can never "ascend".

Ascension in itself is a myth, in 2024 there is only betabuxxing and simping as a male. There simply is no other option.
There's no ascension anymore. Even men in relationships get used thoroughly without getting sex, companionship, etc.

If you think that crumbs of female attention are a man's ultimate goal then you deserve everything you suffer and you don't even have the right to complain.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

i'd give up a lot to have a taste of your hot mom

It is all we can obtain and I know 99% of everone on this forum (me included) is desperate enough and would walk over the corpses of fellow cels for a miniscule crumb. You are in denial if you think otherwise

There's no ascension anymore. Even men in relationships get used thoroughly without getting sex, companionship, etc.
Exactly. That's why you HAVE to choose between dignity and being in a relationship. So the person who said that cannot be blamed. Volcel if you wouldn't betray your brethren for pussy.

yea tbh simpcels are no better than OF subscribers

Jfl if you think these fags here actually care about you.
Women care even less about you or I. They are disgusted at the sight of us and our hunger for their bodies.

I know 99% of everone on this forum (me included) is desperate enough and would walk over the corpses of fellow cels for a miniscule crumb.
Pure projection. You are overvaluing female sexuality.

Women care even less about you or I. They are disgusted at the sight of us and our hunger for their bodies.
At least I can gain something from foids.

View attachment 1235275

Imagine internalizing women's misandrist darwinism so badly that you brazenly declare to your brothers that you don't value them at all and feel no loyalty towards them despite them emotionally supporting you day after day through your darkest periods of suffering. Shameful traitorous users like this don't deserve to post here. They should go back to reddit.
Whats the issue? That's how any male on earth thinks, welcome to intra sexual competition.

Brotherhood is a meme made up by redpill faggots

View attachment 1235275

:feelsbadman:

You are under valuing our loneliness and need for connection
A woman will NEVER understand or empathize with you because women don't struggle like men do. At best, she will only appear to relate to you, and the rest of the time she will use you and manipulate your need for sex and companionship to get whatever the hell she wants out of you leaving you financially devastated.

It is all we can obtain and I know 99% of everone on this forum (me included) is desperate enough and would walk over the corpses of fellow cels for a miniscule crumb. You are in denial if you think otherwise
I deny completely, I would never lower my head to any woman for anything

That's a very dangerous line of thinking that will be your doom. Do not be a decent man in indecent times.
I was doomed to fail even before I was conceived in the womb so nothing changes for me by adhering to dignity over subservience.

Cage!
Coping christcuck, reproduction is by itself the ultimate mean of your life as an straight male, read some basic evolutionary biology theory.

LETS GO CRINGEMAXX!! LETS GO CRINGEMAXXX!!! TUDUDUDUDU LETS GO CRIGEMAXXX!!!!

Cage!
Coping christcuck, reproduction is by itself the ultimate mean of your life as an straight male, read some basic evolutionary biology theory.
men treated women like nothing in the past, like objects, like cattle, but thanks to needy incels like you they were deified until we reached the system we live in today.
It's all your fault, no one is more feminist than you

Sure, but given your incel genetics and biology, there's a good chance that the foid will make you pay for raising her bastard offspring of her ex-Chad bf/husband rather than bearing your own. Either that, or she'll get fucked by Chad and tell her that its your own. Alpha fucks, beta bux. You'll be a slave and your meagre reward from her for all of that slavery will be her allowing you to be in her presence.

men treated women like nothing in the past, like objects, like cattle, but thanks to needy incels like you they were deified until we reached the system we live in today.
It's all your fault, no one is more feminist than you
Its always the greys here that are most retarded, soy, feminist, and bluepilled. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

And his honesty should be rewarded with a permaban.
bro calm down holy shit, it ain’t that serious I just got freed today there is no way I’m getting banned because I said I’m a heterosexual male who values foid love over friendship with fellow losers online

:yes:

friendship with fellow losers online
You don't deserve to be here if you put foid parasites on pedestals, and disrespect and humiliate your brothers by calling them losers.

You don't deserve to be here if you put foid parasites on pedestals, and disrespect and humiliate your brothers by calling them losers.
Bro it’s just a way to call ourselves calm down nigga I’m a loser a huge fucking loser

I choose inceldom over serving at the feet of m'lady like a shameless simp/cuck.
You say that but you'd betray your 'brocels' in a hearbeat if a semi-decent toilet as much as breathed in your direction. And this goes for all of us. You, me, @Vyn, and every single man on this forum. We say one thing, but human reproductive instinct isn't something that we, or people for that matter, can control in any way. If you don't understand it yet, then perhaps you haven't fully digested everything the blackpill has to offer, and also, you should rethink your attitude.

You say that but you'd betray your 'brocels' in a hearbeat if a semi-decent toilet as much as breathed in your direction.And this goes for all of us.
No, stop this projection right now. You don't get to impose your cuck mentality upon me because my hatred of women burns thousand fold brighter than yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back