Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'If you project love into the world, you'll receive love back...'

What do they mean by "love"? That word has a shitload of meanings.

i wish her words were true, but the world is a cruel place for short/ugly dudes, no matter their personality. it's been proven time and time again.

I don't even open the article, because no one want to understand us

The honest first line would be:

'If you project good looks into the world, you'll receive love back...'

Give me pussy you absolute virtue signalling piece of cunt mucus

I eject love when I see 2d anime girls

Matthew - again not his real name - found out about incels on 4chan, a freewheeling, often extreme message board. He is frank about what drew him in, aged just 15.

And thats why we should not let teens in this forum. They think they are incels because the dont have many friends, they are fat and have been rejected once.

I saw one forum thread where someone was saying they wanted to take their own life, and various commenters suggested violence.
One said: "DON'T be selfish. Go to an elementary school and kill some children before you commit suicide. Please!?!"

Made up

"The day after the attack I saw a British student who was an incel. He wasn't let into medical school because - he said - a woman interviewed him and thought he was too ugly to be a doctor," she explains.
"He was planning to kill himself that night and in the comments section were people encouraging him to take revenge and 'not go down alone'," she says.

Based comment section

"Even if you're just some random guy who lives with his mom, and makes videos about how you're a loser, you can still have some small impact on the world."

Tenor

"I was getting positive comments from random feminists and leftists. And the incel community itself was telling me to kill myself.

Youre welcome :feelsYall:

People are friendly. You're not ugly. You matter.

Tenor
Tenor
Tenor

She should have her preferenced set to short dudes if this was real.

Cliche generic normie bullshit.

What do they mean by "love"? That word has a shitload of meanings.
Exactly. It's the same thing when people I know tell me to "Love" myself:soy::foidSoy:. I just reply with "I literally don't know what you mean by that." There's all kinds of love ranging from eros to agape. Typical normie BS:bluepill:

"If you project love, the bullies will stop bullying you!!!"

How out of touch with reality these normies are jfl

They truly believe in the Just World Fallacy

Normies and soyciety need to be put in Chinese reeducation camps, seriously lol :feelshaha:

Imagine believing in love in 2021

Then why do nice guys finish last then? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Lies like this are false hopes and will cause even more rage

What she is saying is not applicable in the real world