Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you participated in the maths olympiad tell us what your childhood/teen years were like

might be the number one incel trait ngl

i knew like 5 who were diagnosed with autism

conversely, guys with learning difficulties were popular and slayed. I still remember at my 6th birthday, some spastic nigger tried to join my party even though he wasnt invited. Those kind of guys slay cuz theyre beyond fucking retarded and disabled

I still remember at my 6th birthday, some spastic nigger tried to join my party even though he wasnt invited
-
Wow how did he do that!?- DId a 6-year-old kid manage to just come over to your house?

Also, :chad: for being a popular enough kid that people wanted to crash your party
-
-

-
Wow how did he do that!?- DId a 6-year-old kid manage to just come over to your house?

Also, :chad: for being a popular enough kid that people wanted to crash your party
-
-
it wasnt at my house, it was at some indoor playground. He was there with his parents (who didnt give a fuck what he was doing cuz retarded niggers) and played with the kids at my party since we couldnt reserve certain areas but he tried to sit down at the table which had the birthday cake and food. I told the parents and staff he wasnt invited and he left. Niggers are so fucking low inhib and retarded, even from an early age they stand out. After that party, i only had a few more and then conpletely stopped after my 10th.

Last edited:
Requested: