Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you own an Android, you are an incel, foids only want a man with an Iphone.

J

Jokerpilledincel

Banned
-

Being an Iphone user makes you 76% more attractive on dating apps compared to Android users. Literally, you can be an incel just by owning an android alone. If you are an android user, your chances of being an incel skyrocket. It never even began for us androidcels. Women are so shallow that even your smartphone preferences alone are enough to cause them to think that your genes are unworthy for spreading. If you use an Android, there was never any hope for you to begin with. If you use an android, IT IS ACTUALLY FUCKING OVER. Only solution if your an android user is to rope:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IPhone are shitty phones. They are so restricted. You can do more on an adroid

I thought women weren't superficial and that personality was the only thing that mattered :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

IPhony

Graphines me

Phonepill and accessorypill is real

tfw androidcel:fuk:

What if I have an old android for youtube when I'm out back but don't pay for any phone service?

no phone for your face

Being an Iphone user makes you 76% more attractive on dating apps compared to Android users. Literally, you can be an incel just by owning an android alone. If you are an android user, your chances of being an incel skyrocket. It never even began for us androidcels. Women are so shallow that even your smartphone preferences alone are enough to cause them to think that your genes are unworthy for spreading. If you use an Android, there was never any hope for you to begin with. If you use an android, IT IS ACTUALLY FUCKING OVER. Only solution if your an android user is to rope:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Tldr: don't mention what phone you have to girls until you meet them

Also samsung has 19% more chance

Android phones are for pajeets and poor fags and are shitty for what they are built for. Which is communication, I don't want to download your gay app just to video call you.

Did android ever fix its segmenting issue where there are 100's of android versions and your manufacture can randomly drop support because they don't want to provide updates anymore?

Chad can have either.

Dont give a fuck

Android is better than ios