Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you overnight became more attractive, who would you date?

Who would you date (for marriage)?

• 16yo virgin foid who lives with her parents and can only sleep with you two times on the weekend

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • 19yo virgin foid who is ready to move in with you and wants to sleep with you a lot.

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
@IncelTear cucks: In my country both are legal, and even demented puppet president Biden got a 9 year younger wife after his first wife died the most American death ever.

My dream was always to move in with a girl as young as possible, but we already know how that went.

I am also very interested for your vote @Lebensmüder

Option 1 because if I’m more attractive now, the harder to get option is better to take.

i would choose option 2 since i want to fuck as much as possible.

No way does 19yo virgin exist in the west

I would like to get one older than 19 :feelsthink:

inb4 @WawelDragon1683 editing my comment

@IncelTear cucks: In my country both are legal, and even demented puppet president Biden got a 9 year younger wife after his first wife died the most American death ever.

My dream was always to move in with a girl as young as possible, but we already know how that went.

19-year-old GF who wants to move in with me. No interest in permanent fear when somebody is in the same house or when I have to put on a facade all the time and act more perfect than I am (most parents in the West are cucks, but some are still hell on earth tbh).

I would like to get one older than 19 :feelsthink:
¿Cuántos años debería tener?
19-year-old GF who wants to move in with me. No interest in permanent fear when somebody is in the same house or when I have to put on a facade all the time and act more perfect than I am (most parents in the West are cucks, but some are still hell on earth tbh).
Based.

Another question that is living in my head rent free, as indicated in my text above:
Do you think Biden is aware that he is nothing but a puppet, soothing the European and the elderly Demographics?

Last edited:
¿Cuántos años debería tener?
!Hola amigo! Quiero una chica que tiene mas o menos diecicinco anos. When I was in my teenage years I always had the fantasy of a dominant and experienced early 20s "milf" secuding me. When I turned 20 I changed the fantasy to an older foid and soon I will be too old for this fantasy at all. Crushing me inside ngl ademas, estoy hiperdrogado

Legally I’d go 16, because the younger you get them the better as they haven’t been corrupted as much and you have to deal with just their female nature more than dealing with brainwashing trash AND their nature. My ideal girl (never ever will happen of course) is a young white foid who is obsessed with me to the point of cult level and I end up having with her a family of 10 children and that’s easier with a 16 yo than a 19 yo

!Hola amigo! Quiero una chica que tiene mas o menos diecicinco anos. When I was in my teenage years I always had the fantasy of a dominant and experienced early 20s "milf" secuding me. When I turned 20 I changed the fantasy to an older foid and soon I will be too old for this fantasy at all. Crushing me inside ngl ademas, estoy hiperdrogado
15? (in minecraft or germany) veinticinco?
Legally I’d go 16, because the younger you get them the better as they haven’t been corrupted as much and you have to deal with just their female nature more than dealing with brainwashing trash AND their nature. My ideal girl (never ever will happen of course) is a young white foid who is obsessed with me to the point of cult level and I end up having with her a family of 10 children and that’s easier with a 16 yo than a 19 yo
don't give up, maybe u age well cutecel

Last edited:
15? (in minecraft or germany) veinticinco?
Oh, that was a literal mistake. I wanted to say 25. I only learned spanish in school for 3 years, I am interested in langauge but was too depressed to actually learn for it or keep much of it. Bist du Deutscher?

Oh, that was a literal mistake. I wanted to say 25. I only learned spanish in school for 3 years, I am interested in langauge but was too depressed to actually learn for it or keep much of it. Bist du Deutscher?
Ja. Ich habe google translate gebraucht für das Spanische hahaha. Woher bist du?

Just watch movies in Spanish theory

both are a bit too young because im an oldcel

i guess if you only want to have sex you wouldnt care that she's young, but im more worried about being lonely than sexless tbh

The becky that isn't a mother.

Would remain volcel/incel and keep posting here.

No one, my complete and utter lack of social skills and retardation is the reason for my inceldom

Ja. Ich habe google translate gebraucht für das Spanische hahaha. Woher bist du?
Bin hier schon ziemlich freizügig mit meinen Infos also will ichs nicht noch schlimmer machen. Dunkeldeutschland reicht :3

This is the bit that people who have only swallowed half the black pill dont understand.

It would not "fix" me becoming attractive overnight.
If you have fully swallowed and digested the blackpill swigged down with a wee dram of REALISM, you understand its the same paradigm being unnattractive and attractive, you just happen to be on the other side of the fence and benefit from the arrangement, the underlying nature, the operating system you exist within is unchanged. You just are the beneficiary of the discrimination not the discriminated minority, the only thing that has changed is it is in your subjective self interest for the status quo to continue if attractive.
If you view things objectively it is still a hell, as the inequality remains, the discrimination is still laid bare, your existence becomes easier because "people are nicer to you", but the paradigm remains unchanged, you just benefit from it.

You will be guilty also much more than as an incel because you are fully aware most of the "success" in your life is purely due to the halo, purely due to the effect of looks opening doors and the inequality being stacked in your favor, not skill or persistence or will but blind luck and favouritism THIS IS THE HELL

1st option I would try to put her parents into my pocket,I know which kind of bribes they like :feelshmm: and i would have 100% gf availability during all the week :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Imagine cuddling with her all the week,every night,also taking naps with her,taking showers with her,play and do romantic stuff.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

No I wouldn't be guilty if I were monogamous and only fucking one foid and keepinf by boyos in mind when it comes to my political stances
but you have gotten the foid because of your looks over other men, it was only the looks that got you the "one foid" being monogamous is a good step and is certainly way above the abuse of power chad fuck everything in sight.
However if you look further into the matrix you see the only reason you would get her in the first place is the accident of birth, THE FACE, and everything else is a tiny spec of dust in comparison to this one LOOMING HALO FACTOR

that my friend is the black pill

Option 1 because she would be my age and then I’d finally have a friend :feelsokman:

but you have gotten the foid because of your looks over other men, it was only the looks that got you the "one foid" being monogamous is a good step and is certainly way above the abuse of power chad fuck everything in sight.
However if you look further into the matrix you see the only reason you would get her in the first place is the accident of birth, THE FACE, and everything else is a tiny spec of dust in comparison to this one LOOMING HALO FACTOR

that my friend is the black pill
i don't care about this philosophical bullshit i just want to have a girl that accompanies me in my life and has sex with me

Probably neither because I'm mentally crippled by years of loneliness and extremely bitter

The 16 year old will become the 19 year old in 3 years.

age isn't that important if she's still very fertile and unused. 14 is ideal but 19 is fine she's probably more mature at that point. point is penis don't make mature like roast thinks, penis only makes whore.

This is the bit that people who have only swallowed half the black pill dont understand.

It would not "fix" me becoming attractive overnight.
If you have fully swallowed and digested the blackpill swigged down with a wee dram of REALISM, you understand its the same paradigm being unnattractive and attractive, you just happen to be on the other side of the fence and benefit from the arrangement, the underlying nature, the operating system you exist within is unchanged. You just are the beneficiary of the discrimination not the discriminated minority, the only thing that has changed is it is in your subjective self interest for the status quo to continue if attractive.
If you view things objectively it is still a hell, as the inequality remains, the discrimination is still laid bare, your existence becomes easier because "people are nicer to you", but the paradigm remains unchanged, you just benefit from it.

You will be guilty also much more than as an incel because you are fully aware most of the "success" in your life is purely due to the halo, purely due to the effect of looks opening doors and the inequality being stacked in your favor, not skill or persistence or will but blind luck and favouritism THIS IS THE HELL
Who gives a fuck where the success comes from tbh tho? Even if you know its purely due to roll of the dicr, your still successful period

Who gives a fuck where the success comes from tbh tho? Even if you know its purely due to roll of the dicr, your still successful period
the reason for your success AS CHAD

IS THE VERY REASON YOU AS AN INCEL ARE IN YOUR CURRENT PLIGHT AND ARE POSTING ON THIS SITE

the underlying mechanism has forced you onto this site

this is why the reason for the success is VERY IMPORTANT

YOUR WHOLE LIFE AS A CHAD WILL BE BLIGHTED BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR LIVING A LIE LIVING INA WORLD THAT IS STACKED FOR YOU AT THE EXPENSE OF THE INCELS AND THE PERSON YOU WERE BEFORE THE "MYSTICAL CHANGE TO CHAD"

i don't care about this philosophical bullshit i just want to have a girl that accompanies me in my life and has sex with me
Based rationalist woke cel
the reason for your su

ccess

IS THE VERY REASON YOU AS AN INCEL ARE IN YOUR CURRENT PLIGHT AND IS POSTING ON THIS SITE

the underlying mechanism has forced you onto this site

this is why the reason for the success is VERY IMPORTANT

YOUR WHOLE LIFE AS A CHAD WILL BE BLIGHTED BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR LIVING A LIE LIVING INA WORLD THAT IS STACKED FOR YOU AT THE EXPENSE OF THE INCELS AND THE PERSON YOU WERE BEFORE THE "MYSTICAL CHANGE TO CHAD"
Cope i am financially successful, and i know its purely possible cause was in America. Doesn't mean i will give a fuck about the suffering of third world niggas. Same phenomenon applies to Chad hood

Based rationalist woke cel

Cope i am financially successful, and i know its purely possible cause was in America. Doesn't mean i will give a fuck about the suffering of third world niggas. Same phenomenon applies to Chad hood
ahhhh so your self absorption self interest maxxxxx

nice person

crope

keeping croping

I would take both

16 year old.

Reason being?

Hotter, younger, tighter.

Plus as Rollo would tell us with his useful for Chads red pill knowledge you never move a girl in with you if you want to keep the hot and regular sex going because moving in together creates familiarity and boredom for the girl which leads to you inevitably getting cheated on and kicked to the curb before long by the dumb bitch.

Cunts want mystery and drama and to be a little jealous that you could conceivably be seeing other girls behind her back and you destroy all of that delicious drama for her when you become familiar, dependable and old hat as they say.

Guys are fucking stupid with our default mindset of wanting to move them in as soon as possible as we think easy access to sex and sure as a Chad it may be that way at first for you but due to the aforementioned issues I just made you all aware of that great for guys honeymoon period is not ever going to last.

If you ever become Chad through surgery or someother way and want to keep a woman under your thumb you have to keep the bitch at arm’s length.

16 year old.

Reason being?

Plus as Rollo would tell us with his useful for Chads red pill knowledge you never move a girl in with you if you want to keep the hot and regular sex going because moving in together creates familiarity and boredom for the girl which leads to you inevitably getting cheated on and kicked to the curb before long by the dumb bitch.

Cunts want mystery and drama and to be a little jealous that you could conceivably be seeing other girls behind her back and you destroy all of that delicious drama for her when you become familiar, dependable and old hat as they say.

Guys are fucking stupid with our default mindset of wanting to move them in as soon as possible as we think easy access to sex and sure as a Chad it may be that way at first for you but due to the aforementioned issues I just made you all aware of that great for guys honeymoon period is not ever going to last.

If you ever become Chad through surgery or someother way and want to keep a woman under your thumb you have to keep the bitch at arm’s length.
High IQ, this tyrones tiktok applicable here:
Screenshot_20210326-181149.jpg

Foid will trust u more if u live with her and that means less hot sex

16 year old.

Reason being?

those are probs correlation studies, moving in doesnt cause sexlessness
its because couples that move in have been together longer = less novelty for the foid