Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you never got sent a nude you are an incel

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
All the chads get sent nudes from girls. If you went to school, never got nudes; they did. And you won’t get any in your adulthood either

I guess I'm off the hook then since we didn't have picture phones when I was in school :feelsautistic:

Brutal nudepill, mang

All the chads get sent nudes from girls. If you went to school, never got nudes; they did. And you won’t get any in your adulthood either
Sending nudes was pretty much impossible when I was in school. Smart Phones didn't exist yet.

JFL, wouldn't be surprised if some random graycel came in here explaining how he got one and how he's actually a truecel among the likes of the average 5'6, balding currycel here... :feelskek:

But no, nothing like that. :feelswhat:

No whore ever sent me nudes

Do many of us even need smartphones?

I remember my chad friend in high school getting random nudes at night from foids in the class he didnt even talk to :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

I remember my chad friend in high school getting random nudes at night from foids in the class he didnt even talk to :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
the jeremy meeks of the nude realm. Fuck that dude

You must be the most smart person

Suicide fuel never got shit:cryfeels: also I would always hear about them having sex tapes with foids which is even worse

Last edited:
This makes me angry never thought foids were that slutty

I'd say even with nudes, you can still be incel. Nudes doesn't equal sex. There's a whole fetish around sending nudes/sexting for some women I found out from my sister. Some women just like attention from any guy they can get it from. Confusing shit

Ocean Swimming GIF

True, if you've received nudes it necessarily means that a girl is attracted to you and that, if you pursued her, you would likely be able to have sex with her.

Personally, I have never received a nude.

TRUECELS UNITE

the only nudes I've gotten were from other dudes who were either gay or didnt know i was a dude:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: