Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you need a friend.... <3

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
Hi! I’m Tiby. I know it’s kind of a big ass deal to make steps to changing your perspective on life, and I’m real proud of all of you for doing your best to get out of the toxic incel mindset! If you need a friend and want to chat, my DMs are open <3

friendship is magic, but magic is impossible in this reality, so is friendship

friendship is magic, but magic is impossible in this reality, so is friendship
Yeah I know! And I’ve been attempting to do this as well, I just figured it would also be nice to put it out there that I’m here to chat

who the fuck names their kid tiby

who the fuck names their kid tiby
Right? It’s awful?! I want my teams to be kind of equal. But of course my cool team lags behind. ;~; Even on my JP account I just started maybe a couple months ago, I still have R cards on my cool team ;0; I did get lucky on my first pull by getting THREE Halloween Mari cards lmfao so I guess the gacha is just making up for my first cool heavy pull on JP. ;0;

stop nice mogging me

stop nice mogging me
I mean, all women want different things! Women are like anyone and have different tastes and interests. If your mental health is getting in the way of your relationship, then it’s best to work on your mental health first... but don’t ever sell yourself out because you feel like you as a person are undesirable. <3 Mental health can be managed enough to carry on with a relationship if that’s what you want for yourself.

Right? It’s awful?! I want my teams to be kind of equal. But of course my cool team lags behind. ;~; Even on my JP account I just started maybe a couple months ago, I still have R cards on my cool team ;0; I did get lucky on my first pull by getting THREE Halloween Mari cards lmfao so I guess the gacha is just making up for my first cool heavy pull on JP. ;0;
lol wat

You sound like you’ve come a really long way and that’s something to be super proud of! It’s easy to isolate yourself when you have that self hatred, and maybe as you grow to be less harsh on yourself you’ll feel more ready to find a partner. If you never do, though, that’s alright! You don’t need to have a love life to have meaningful relationships with people around you. Focusing on yourself and learning that way is so difficult and you’re doing great.

How are you gonna change my perspective Tiby? Are you just gonna lie to my face about how looks don't matter when it comes to social interactions?

How are you gonna change my perspective Tiby? Are you just gonna lie to my face about how looks don't matter when it comes to social interactions?
I’m sorry you feel this way. I will say it’s not false hope, plenty of men who look like you find love and happiness. Respecting women does go a long way into finding a lady who enjoys your company. <3

I’m sorry you feel this way. I will say it’s not false hope, plenty of men who look like you find love and happiness. Respecting women does go a long way into finding a lady who enjoys your company. <3
huh

I honestly don’t flat out hate these kinds of people but I would never take up their offer. More than anything I think they see it as a hobby or some sort of sign that they are the nicest person on earth or something. Anyone who does talk to her is just one of the 100’s of people who has been sent the same uplifting and friendly sounding copy pasta about not being negative. That’d just make me feel insignificant more than anything else

GAY
You sound like you’ve come a really long way and that’s something to be super proud of! It’s easy to isolate yourself when you have that self hatred, and maybe as you grow to be less harsh on yourself you’ll feel more ready to find a partner. If you never do, though, that’s alright! You don’t need to have a love life to have meaningful relationships with people around you. Focusing on yourself and learning that way is so difficult and you’re doing great.

I honestly don’t flat out hate these kinds of people but I would never take up their offer. More than anything I think they see it as a hobby or some sort of sign that they are the nicest person on earth or something. Anyone who does talk to her is just one of the 100’s of people who has been sent the same uplifting and friendly sounding copy pasta about not being negative. That’d just make me feel insignificant more than anything else
If she wants to help incels that much she can fuck with us

Don't need one

You just know it’s a faggot

Shut up faggot.

I really hate your avi.