Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you mog him, you have a chance!

He mogs me brutally

If I had clear skin I'd mog him to moon and back

@LesscoBlob
Currently, he teethmoggs me, but I'm not done yet with the clear aligners. I guess, I would look better than him after losing the weight I need to lose and straightening my teeth. Hopefuel tbh.

I've seen some of his videos where he's slitting down and he has a larger than average frame. He's around 6ft tall.
above 6ft + 4/10+ = FAKECEL

thats a stretch,
I think you'd need to be at least 6'4 to make up for 3/10 face,
No you don't. 6'1 is literally top 14% of men. Half of men look like children compared to you. 3/10 is the ugliest you can get without being deformed. No excuse for being 6'1 with a non deformed face and "incel".

No you don't. 6'1 is literally top 14% of men. Half of men look like children compared to you. 3/10 is the ugliest you can get without being deformed. No excuse for being 6'1 with a non deformed face and "incel".
what about 5'4 but 9/10 face?
or 5'2 but 10/10 face?

what about 5'4 but 9/10 face?
or 5'2 but 10/10 face?
Not incel, but you have to dumpsterdive and run the risk of having an incel son.
I have an example of this.
In mid June I stumbled upon a 5'5 turbomanlet who happened to have a legit model tier face (he was White too) . Solid 9/10 here. He was with his girlfriend, a 5 feet tall noodlewhore with a 4/10 face AT BEST. So if he has a son, i'll be Giga Over for him. :dafuckfeels:

Not incel, but you have to dumpsterdive and run the risk of having an incel son.
I have an example of this.
In mid June I stumbled upon a 5'5 turbomanlet who happened to have a legit model tier face (he was White too) . Solid 9/10 here. He was with his girlfriend, a 5 feet tall noodlewhore with a 4/10 face AT BEST. So if he has a son, i'll be Giga Over for him. :dafuckfeels:
as long as he isn't truecel he can go to med school and try to betabuxx

as long as he isn't truecel he can go to med school and try to betabuxx
That's also viable. Also if he's quite tall, the chances of him raising another man's son are pretty low too. :yes:

just a lucky chance for him. just wait until she hops on chadlite’s cock whenever she gets the chance