Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you masturbate you are a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
As @Inline-g always said. If you are a coomer you cannot associate with the trucels here that do not masturbate. I have currently had to take up an 8 day streak to realize this.

grsnvqw-gif.227212

sorry what? I cant hear you over the sound of my cooming

Based, I don't plan to ejaculate ever again

Should probably stop fapping, it's really just suifuel and reminds me that I'll never get a cute teen girlfriend

Should probably stop fapping, it's really just suifuel and reminds me that I'll never get a cute teen girlfriend
use your hatred to push on. only then could you ever surpass.

Fapping helps to understand how unworthy shit majority of femoids are

No Fap is terra cope

Might as well rope if you don’t want to coom

@Inline-g thought? Free him?

Normies don't have to masturbate, they get to have sex. If I couldn't masturbate I would have ended it forever ago. It's the only way I ever feel anything, and I literally have to force it out.

Based, I don't plan to ejaculate ever again
Pretty cucked. Why are you saving your cum? Nofap is weird and gay. LessFap is better if fapping is causing damage to your everyday life.

Pretty cucked. Why are you saving your cum? Nofap is weird and gay. LessFap is better if fapping is causing damage to your everyday life.
It may be somewhat cucked since you are only cumming at the permission of a female that you can never have BUT to become the perfect being I must do it. How can I ever surpass lastgerman if I don't?

I agree with going on lessfap

i've been fapping more recently so i must be becoming chad. cya inkels :feelsYall:

k then, whatever you say

No Fap is terra cope

Might as well rope if you don’t want to coom
NoFap for the sake of improvement is cope, no doubts about that

Fapping never really damaged my life, I was never an addict or anything, but I have noticed that after long periods of absence, my sex drive diminishes substantially, to a point where I barely think about sex/women at all, now that I live like an eunch I don't feel as desperate
Back in the day, when I was masturbating regularly I'd crave sex so often, and after such sensations I would have overwhelming feelings of wretchedness and despair, my day would start fairly well, then I would get sexual urges, which would ruin any motivation whatsoever to do anything
Nofap esstantially extinguished my libido, surely it is not a desired affect for most people here but it improved my life a lot
I used to get them during the first 2-3 weeks but then they stopped, now I am at 150+ days or so, I stopped counting as I am never planning to masturbate again
I will start once again April 15.
Good luck

I used to get them during the first 2-3 weeks but then they stopped, now I am at 150+ days or so, I stopped counting as I am never planning to masturbate again
Based

Normie trait: judging others credibility, and being a gate keeping faggot. Keep crying for me enjoying a good wank, once in a while.
Ezgifcom reverse 5

he was the ultimate postmaxxer tbh

Cooming is the best way to not post here
full

I fap 24/7 I must be chad :chad::chad::chad:
JFL at trying nofap