Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you masturbate alot

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Does that mean you have high T? Or no? I masturbate 2 or 3 sonetimes 4 times a day and im on anti depressants jfl.

Im gona cut my dick at the local imam soon.

Don't cut your dick. It can be an indicator of high t.

It means you are addicted to dopamine sinc eyou can not feel happy without it. This is a very dangerous road my brother. Abstain and repent

It means you are addicted to dopamine sinc eyou can not feel happy without it. This is a very dangerous road my brother. Abstain and repent
Repent for what? For having been given a cursed subhuman flesh prison?

I can't masturbate anymore
Getting old is killing me

Does that mean you have high T? Or no? I masturbate 2 or 3 sonetimes 4 times a day and im on anti depressants jfl.

Don’t cut your dick

There's a difference between natural libido and just wanting a new dopamine hit.

Just like wanting to eat sweets doesn't actually mean you're hungry.

it means youre an absolute faggot

I masturbate 2 or 3 sonetimes 4 times a day and im on anti depressants jfl.
Woah dude...
I feel like shit and want to kill myself after cooming once and won't masturbate for few days.
I haven't masturbated for more than a month since my libido is very low for last 2 months

Woah dude...
I feel like shit and want to kill myself after cooming once and won't masturbate for few days.
I haven't masturbated for more than a month since my libido is very low for last 2 months
I dont feel any satisfaction from it. Just abit of a stress relief thats all

I can go 2 months without cooming

this plus you just have high libido, but cooming a lot will reduce your T to alarming rate and natural estrogen in you may become dominant that who knows you may get gyno manboobs and all...better you start abstaining from doing it much
start with smaller goals like cooming once per two-three days, increase it upto a week and then two weeks etc...maybe stop at one checkpoint for at least 20 days and so on

moi aussi, nice:feelsYall:
Hello 1699268445426

I Heard once that masturbation in general increases T levels but cumming decreases them. I could be wrong.

三民主義

I like disrespecting my self no

No if you fap you have very very very low T

High libido is high e trait, nothing to do with t

No, masturbation is a mental addiction, you can be low T and still addicted to cooming, or a high T chad while cooming in stacy once a week
but to coom u have to get erect and to get erect dont u need T?

I don't know about you but when I coom I'm not even fully erect unless I abstain for a few days

I look like a low T soy with beard
you can grow a full beard? Because i cant thats why i think im low T

Wtf man go get help

High T as in highly touchless. This is what being KHHTV does to a mf.