Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you managed to get a girlfriend..

M

malakai

Banned
-
Would you be ok with her having close male friends, spending time with them alone, 1 on 1s at places with just other guys, ect?

You're gonna get cucked eventually anyway,just fuck her while you can.

Of course not. No matter what happens to me in the future, I will die not trusting women.

Of course not. No matter what happens to me in the future, I will die not trusting women.
We are way too cynical to trust women even if by some miracle they were loyal

At every education facillity or workplace theres a chad it doesnt matter

i will never trust a woman, if i ever get a gf/wife i will beat, and gaslight/emotionally abuse her everyday to make sure she doesn't leave me

Hell no.
Doesn't matter though, she'd leave me for Chad either way.

LOL @ FOIDS WITH MALE FRIENDS. " NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS, TEEHEE"

i will never trust a woman, if i ever get a gf/wife i will beat, and gaslight/emotionally abuse her everyday to make sure she doesn't leave me
Where do you live?

I don't want a girlfriend

Asking to hang out with a male friend is a good reason to break up, look for any excuse to dump a femoid after pumping her. Because little did she know you planned on breaking up the moment after having sex.

As long as she does her job

Would you be ok with her having close male friends, spending time with them alone, 1 on 1s at places with just other guys, ect?
Fuck no. It's already over if she does that and you allow it.