Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you managed to get a gf would you beat her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

If you managed to get a gf would you beat her?

• Total voters
If i had no legal repercussions, yeah of course why not. I'm not sadisstic not violent but if the bitch deserves it probably. Buuuuuuut in real life that doesn't happen, women have every advantage in the legal system, which surprise me that a lot of you haven't noticed it. So no, i wouldnt do that shit just to ruin my life. In conclusion i wouldnt.

Probably not beat. I think I would be much more propense to other types of abuse.

No. Stupid thread imo

Women lives in God Mode and their fathers is the last of your problems. After you have to go against police, orbiters, social media... also if she lies and you didn't beat her.

Voted no but if she doesn't understand her place yes

Hell no, I'd watch comfy anime with her and my kitty would be with us. I daydream about that a lot.
i wish i had a cat or dog

sorry to break this to you brocel, but most girls dont like anime. and one who does will be overwhelmed with simps and have a much higher ego than others. it's not worth it :feelscry:

based

women are weaker than they seem brocel. any framecel wristcel could overpower most foids easily. but that would probably change if the foid gets very very angry
Many women pretend to like shit to appear ‘unique’.

Hmmm probably not. I get mad easily but im too much of a meek and pure soul to beat up someone that I love (assuming I love her).

F*ck no, only if its necessary

if i ever beat someone they would have 100% deserved it.

i am a very hard person to anger.

Assuming that there'd be no legal consequences (like if you lived in an isolated area or something) or you didn't give a shit anymore and were willing to go through them, would you?

This is a very personal question that will probably have its own consideration and pros & cons for each person.

For me the pros & cons are:

Pros:
  • I'd teach her her place and make her obey me
  • I'd enjoy making her suffer just like I suffered and got bullied at home & school during my childhood and teen years while she enjoyed teen years like everyone's supposed to
  • By doing this I'd hurt not only her but also other men (her family)
Cons:
  • I'd become like my father (this alone is a deal breaker for me, so based on that alone I'd never beat or mistreat any gf or wife, so I voted no)
  • Women are weaker than men, but if she's actually really angry and fighting back hard, she could probably hurt you
  • I'd lose her and be lonely again
that last con is simply incorrect. that is the only way a toilet would remain with one of us

No because I don't want to go to jail. If cucked laws don't apply, only as a last measure if she disrespected me terribly.

Assuming that there'd be no legal consequences (like if you lived in an isolated area or something) or you didn't give a shit anymore and were willing to go through them, would you?

This is a very personal question that will probably have its own consideration and pros & cons for each person.

For me the pros & cons are:

Pros:
  • I'd teach her her place and make her obey me
  • I'd enjoy making her suffer just like I suffered and got bullied at home & school during my childhood and teen years while she enjoyed teen years like everyone's supposed to
  • By doing this I'd hurt not only her but also other men (her family)
Cons:
  • I'd become like my father (this alone is a deal breaker for me, so based on that alone I'd never beat or mistreat any gf or wife, so I voted no)
  • Women are weaker than men, but if she's actually really angry and fighting back hard, she could probably hurt you
  • I'd lose her and be lonely again
With pleasure I would beat the shit out of a bitch. They are subhuman so they don't deserve good treatment

Hell no, I'd watch comfy anime with her and my kitty would be with us. I daydream about that a lot.
this

And if she really annoyed me that much, I’d just leave her

No, well if she cheated on me or came at me with a knife, then maybe.

Domestic violence charges are no joke. Cops always take the side of the foid.
Yup most of the times 'cause they are :bluepill: fags. Women from family are tossed around by me for their misbehaviour because I am the only alpha left in this family without beating and they call police on me hah
Women lives in God Mode and their fathers is the last of your problems. After you have to go against police, orbiters, social media... also if she lies and you didn't beat her.
By knowing that who the fuck in the right mind would like to have kids. Like seriously. I knew life wasn't worth it when I was 15 since I've seen inequality for men all the fuckin' time. Fuck parents, fuck government, fuck society. Waiting for islam to make things better

Last edited: