Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you managed to get a gf would you beat her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

If you managed to get a gf would you beat her?

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Assuming that there'd be no legal consequences (like if you lived in an isolated area or something) or you didn't give a shit anymore and were willing to go through them, would you?

This is a very personal question that will probably have its own consideration and pros & cons for each person.

For me the pros & cons are:

Pros:
  • I'd teach her her place and make her obey me
  • I'd enjoy making her suffer just like I suffered and got bullied at home & school during my childhood and teen years while she enjoyed teen years like everyone's supposed to
  • By doing this I'd hurt not only her but also other men (her family)
Cons:
  • I'd become like my father (this alone is a deal breaker for me, so based on that alone I'd never beat or mistreat any gf or wife, so I voted no)
  • Women are weaker than men, but if she's actually really angry and fighting back hard, she could probably hurt you
  • I'd lose her and be lonely again

I am too physically weak to beat anybody up :cryfeels:

Hell no, I'd watch comfy anime with her and my kitty would be with us. I daydream about that a lot.

if that hoe step out of line

Hell no, I'd watch comfy anime with her and my kitty would be with us. I daydream about that a lot.
sorry to break this to you brocel, but most girls dont like anime. and one who does will be overwhelmed with simps and have a much higher ego than others. it's not worth it :feelscry:
if that hoe step out of line
based
I am too physically weak to beat anybody up :cryfeels:
women are weaker than they seem brocel. any framecel wristcel could overpower most foids easily. but that would probably change if the foid gets very very angry

sorry to break this to you brocel, but most girls dont like anime. and one who does will be overwhelmed with simps and have a much higher ego than others. it's not worth it :feelscry:
Let me dream :cryfeels:

cucked if you wouldn't

Not really i would treat her kindly and lovingly as long as it is reciprocated. I dont really want to dominate or subjugate i bitch i want a genuinely loving mutual relationship.

But If she starts to act like a slut or starts taking me for granted ill flog that bitch

Assuming that there'd be no legal consequences (like if you lived in an isolated area or something) or you didn't give a shit anymore and were willing to go through them, would you?

This is a very personal question that will probably have its own consideration and pros & cons for each person.

Pros:
  • I'd enjoy making her suffer just like I suffered and got bullied at home & school during my childhood and teen years while she enjoyed teen years like everyone's supposed to
Cons:
  • I'd become like my father (this alone is a deal breaker for me, so based on that alone I'd never beat or mistreat any gf or wife, so I voted no)
  • Women are weaker than men, but if she's actually really angry and fighting back hard, she could probably hurt you
Of course fucking hell yeah If she deserves , the guys saying no are cucks

No, why would you do that? If she cheats then it's deserved but other than that it's a retard move.

If I beat her it'll become awkward if I ask her later to play vidya together.
I'd enjoy making her suffer just like I suffered and got bullied at home & school during my childhood and teen years while she enjoyed teen years like everyone's supposed to
Why does it have to be your gf who's gonna suffer? You can always let your anger out by burning ants or killing wild animals that are not endangered. If that's not enough, you should do your best to make normies suffer. They are more akin to the ones who bullied you than your imaginary gf.
Women are weaker than men, but if she's actually really angry and fighting back hard, she could probably hurt you
This is an interesting point that lots of people tend to ignore. Subhuman genes not only determine your look but also your ability to fight. I remember getting strengthmogged by girls in my class when I was in high school. I'd end up hurt myself and the legal system wouldn't be in my favor.

Prolly not. I came from watching a lot of domestic violence(From both parents), and shit's aggravating. All I want is peace & quiet.

No. Why would i hurt the only girl that ever wanted to be around me.

If I beat her it'll become awkward if I ask her later to play vidya together.

Why does it have to be your gf who's gonna suffer? You can always let your anger out by burning ants or killing wild animals that are not endangered. If that's not enough, you should do your best to make normies suffer. They are more akin to the ones who bullied you than your imaginary gf.

This is an interesting point that lots of people tend to ignore. Subhuman genes not only determine your look but also your ability to fight. I remember getting strengthmogged by girls in my class when I was in high school. I'd end up hurt myself and the legal system wouldn't be in my favor.
high IQ

and i feel you on subhuman genes :feelscry:

Yes because foids cuck men who treat them well. Even chad can get cucked if he isn't abusive. Only real incentive to not be abusive is getting in trouble with the law, which OP's question precludes.

I didn't get mogged in a fight. I scored really low on grip strength during a physical exam. I don't remember the exact number but it was way lower than average and lots of girls (even the skinny-looking ones) scored higher. I gave up on guitar because I didn't have enough strength to press down the strings (practiced it frequently for a month, less frequently for another two or three months, and then gave up). Not sure if I can actually win a fight tbh. I might have a chance if I'm allowed to pull their hair.

I won’t hit her. But if she attacks me violently, I will have to defend myself.

only if my girlfriend was your mom, for creating this dumbfuck thread.

Pros:
Cons:
yes. I especially want to see the foid cry.
B684E8DE C2D2 43F9 82BA 922D54606959
.I wouldn't leave scars tho or permanent damage.

Absolutely not. But If she cucked me, I most likely would.

Of course I would and she would like it anyway
yes. women are like childrne. they need to be disicplined. otherwise they gonna constantly annoy you, disobey you, "shit test" you. beat them up to make them know their place
:yes:
Yes because foids cuck men who treat them well. Even chad can get cucked if he isn't abusive. Only real incentive to not be abusive is getting in trouble with the law, which OP's question precludes.
:yes:

women have to be beaten regularly for their own good. it doesn't need to be hard beating, even a slap might suffice depending on the situation :feelsokman::feelscomfy: think of it like this, with many soft beatings you are avoiding a severe beating in the future :feelsLightsaber:

If I was just Giga Chad and she would never leave me ever and I didn't need to establish dominance then no, I have no interest in hurting women. Unfortunately I am not a dark triad sadist. My natural inclination is to simp, cuddle, compliment. But those urges are exploited and punished, not reciprocated.

Unfortunately women like an emotional rollercoaster of strong sensations. They bore easily. Many women need to be abused to retain interest. A relative of mine hits his women and I can hear cries and yells, then the next day they'll be happy and having sex. Rest assured if that wasn't her subconscious desire, she wouldn't keep coming back (my relative is not possessive; he doesn't care if a woman leaves, she can bail at any time). The less attractive you are, the more you have to assert your status.

Last edited:
If she Starts to try Shit or becomr.a POS , sure

Domestic violence charges are no joke. Cops always take the side of the foid.

She would leave me and then i would be alone again so no
She would leave if you don't beat her jfl, I can hear how my neighbor is verbally and physically abused by her Chad and she is happy, don't want to leave or report him to police:society:
Domestic violence charges are no joke. Cops always take the side of the foid.

I'd beat her pussy up:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No, only if she insulted and provoked me to the breaking point.

cuck tier replies, It depends on what she did
:blackpill::yes:
yes. women are like childrne. they need to be disicplined. otherwise they gonna constantly annoy you, disobey you, "shit test" you. beat them up to make them know their place
:feelsthink::yes:

Last edited:
I'd beat her if she cheats on me

If I was just Giga Chad and she would never leave me ever and I didn't need to establish dominance then no, I have no interest in hurting women. Unfortunately I am not a dark triad sadist. My natural inclination is to simp, cuddle, compliment. But those urges are exploited and punished, not reciprocated.

Unfortunately women like an emotional rollercoaster of strong sensations. They bore easily. Many women need to be abused to retain interest. A relative of mine hits his women and I can hear cries and yells, then the next day they'll be happy and having sex. Rest assured if that wasn't her subconscious desire, she wouldn't keep coming back (my relative is not possessive; he doesn't care if a woman leaves, she can bail at any time). The less attractive you are, the more you have to assert your status.
It never began for us goodboycels :feelsrope:

I'd like to if she were being dumb and not knowing her place but I probably wouldn't because of laws and then her just leaving.

want。to play bdsm with her

Beat is too strong of a word. Ideally, Id slap her around in her face when she acts up and disobeys but that would obly happen in super rare instances. Once or twice and a good woman should know her boundaries and adjust as such.

Also ideally she would be broken in before any kids because no kid should see their mom gettingg slapped like a whore. It causes resentment. So as a gf is perfect to slap her before things get serious and to train her.

i say all this in the ideal world because honestly im a manlet. Ive gotten in scuffles (and one fight) with girls and lost. Im too weak to properly slap females. And also because i can never use my full force while they can. Go all,out. Double standards.

I honestly wouldn't, really shitty idea tbh. There would be a scenario where I would, but only if she's an insufferable bitch who nags me around.

No idea. Cannot guarantee it. Never hit anyone without them hitting me before (in my late teenage years/adult years) but with enormous amounts of rage everything could be possible. For example: When she hits you previously.

When you say that you know that wouldn't strike her under any circumstances you are mostly lying. I cannot guarantee for anything tbh when I am angry enough.