Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you make fun of a guy for being a virgin your punishment should be that you are forced to take his virginity

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
This will vastly reduce the amount of name calling and bullying us virgins face on a daily basis. Think about it, no woman is going to make fun of us for our lack of sex if they are forced to have sex with us as punishment:feelsdevil:

This is what they deserve, after all. Bullying is not ok and I’m tired of feeling like a loser for not getting pussy:feelsUgh:

woman who say: haha ur virgin looserrrr!1!1!1!

=

forced with violence by the state to being raped by us in GTA V

bruh then that would cause bitches to shut their mouths and we all know how hard of a time they already have with that :feelshaha:

‘At least I’m the one getting some‘.

’Me too unless you decide to pick prison’.

:feelsokman:

Literally don't know how to respond to this.

If this was made legal, then foids would start virtue signaling about how being a virgin is normal and socially acceptable. :feelshaha:

If this was made legal, then foids would start virtue signaling about how being a virgin is normal and socially acceptable. :feelshaha:
They already are:feelshaha: but of course they simultaneously refuse to accept accountability for other women that DO make fun of us for it

Would be super based seeing a foid‘s face when it slips up from its natural instinct to bully virgin males