Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you lower your standard to a very low, bizarre level and you get a subhuman GF, will you still be an Incel?

Will you remain an incel?

• Still incel

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Not anymore

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
Let's say you lowered your standard to a very very low level and you managed to get a subhuman, 1/10, landwhale GF, will your label still remain incel?

I mean you will finally have sex so you won't be a "Celibate" anymore.

Just sacrifice any and all dignity for alien pussy theory.

Not an incel, absolutely no foid wants to have sex with me

No and the thread smells very grey

We need to accept that we won't be asceding with a Stacy. In 2022. a 7/10 girl is with a Chad, she has another 30 chads :chad:, 500 normies :feelsclown: and 1500 bluepilled incels :incel: in her dms, why would she ever be with an incel? A 10/10 Stacy is not even on tutorial mode, her life is like those idle mobile games where you do nothing and gold just farms itself on it's own, the only way she can lose in life is if she kills herself, why would she ever go with an incel, when she has a catalog of athletes, ceos, rich fags, GigaChads, bank owners, actors and oligarchs to chose from? You need to accept this, and the best thing to do is to not masturbate so you can get hard(maybe) when the time comes :feelsautistic: to to fuck :feelsohh: your 2/10 foid, who maybe doesn't have normie suitors at the moment. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Depends, if the foid looks like a mummy, rotten creature then it is hard to call a ascension

Let's say you lowered your standard to a very very low level and you managed to get a subhuman, 1/10, landwhale GF, will your label still remain incel?

I mean you will finally have sex so you won't be a "Celibate" anymore.
In my mind, what most incels want is to be with their looksmatch. I don’t think most incels expect better than that and I think most incels would be glad to go with someone somewhat below their looksmatch too.

But if you’re a 3/10 incel who’s in good shape/not a fatty and you’re only option is a 0.5/10 land whale who can’t fit in a car, I don’t know if I’d blame them for that rejection. Maybe I’m wrong though/perhaps I should I guess I gotta think about this more.

I will not be with a landwhale or deformed women.Am i a volcel because of that?

Hmm. Let me think a bit. Well. I'd say rather yes than no, even considering the fact I myself am a 3/10.