Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you love cuteness and innocence you are uncuckable!

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I know this stance appears as paradoxical since you'd expect the guys who like kittens and sweets and lolis, elves and all the fantasy faggot crap would be the firsts to be cucked and tolerate m'lady's past, her male friends etc meanwhile the tough macho guy would accept zero compromises.

It's the total opposite in reality. The macho tough man doesn't care about saccharine cat waifus and has a more realistic and pragmatic vision of life and women. This means that he sees no problems accepting women for what they are. No wonder they're often the biggest simps once locked in a relationship.

But if you like only cute and innocent things how can you love cheating backstabbing creatures that are biologically programmed to suck the hairy testicles of the hungest and hottest men and voraciously devoure their sperm? They're obsessed with perfectly symmetrical jaws, monster cocks and being on their knees submitting to their masters i.e. top 10% men. Always ready to go wherever he goes band do whatever he says. What's so cute about these creatures? Nothing. They're the antithesis of innocence and purity.

That's why it's often the romantic loser nerd that lives in fantasy worlds that turns into the most resentful and embittered misogynist while the "lumberjack man" couldn't care less and lives the things as they come

Bitches can't cuck you if you can't have one to begin with. :feelsthink:

Bitches can't cuck you if you can't have one to begin with. :feelsthink:
That's what I was thinking. Getting cucked after at least getting sex doesn't even sound so bad.

Yeah normies are willing to put up with a lot of shit meanwhile I only want my pure virgin waifu. But at least they are living in the real world whereas I am forever living in a hopeless fantasy. Not like the slut normie women would take me even if I decided to rejoin reality, though.

Foids will pretend to be cute to get what they want, like all the egirls

Foids will pretend to be cute to get what they want, like all the egirls

So much of their shit is pure acting. Watch how your niggerhole relatives change when they have dates over.

Hyper Omega Quadra Based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back